Snake_King

Snake_King's Story Discussion Thread

Guest Heilbron
8 hours ago, Praetor said:

I had to roll twice to get that.  What it lacks in variety, it makes up for in options and can at least give you ideas (I don’t much care for The Dark).  They also have dragonkin and Asian Dragons.  I know it's late and unasked for but some thoughts.  For heroes, I'd suggest Link, Crash Bandicoot, Snake, or Futa Ivy.  For harem members; Ivy, Lulu, Cassie Cage, Power Girl, Jill Valentine or Storm.  There was a suggestion for an OC that consisted of a nerdy dude who was into magic.  I would recommend against this.  It feels self depreciating since I think we're all nerds who want harems and I don’t think it is a good moral.  There needs to be some kind of conflict and adaptation to be made so you can grow into a better person, not merely find a magic book.  It also feels cliche and banal, isn’t the nerd the star of most harem anime?  Which ties into another issue I have with the character’s stats being maxed.  If he can do everything equally well at the start then what’s the point?  I think there should be strengths and weaknesses to work around, at least at first.

Between the Orc and the Drow I would choose the Drow but it ultimately depends on what deeper conflict you want to discuss, mankind's barbaric nature, primal instinct and history with such people or our capacity for darkness and subversion.  I personally would prefer to be a Drow or rather, Sepharoth, because of how iconic and cool that character is and looks.  I don’t really the more forceful approach to domination the Orc takes and would prefer using diplomacy, charisma and reason to sway others to my side.  I also like the dancing emote better.  Ultimately as long as you don't compromise on the monstrosity of the cock, I think either could work.  Which would be my problem with the Naga (where's it go?).  I do really like the Dragonbourn though, that’s a tough one.  It comes with a lot of great strengths and abilities but I would just prefer the more human and warped look and feel of the Drow.

Oh, shit, I never even thought of Link! He’d be a good fit, even though he’s more of a warrior than a wizard. But I decided to just make something different and instead have the MC of the Isekai story gain the magic instead. I could just have Link travel through other means, like gaining the triforce or something.

Also, the isekai story does have conflict, but nothing so profound. It’s more of the MC just trying to reach the heights he had in the previous game when he could literally conscibe demigods to fight for him Final Fantasy style (another reason to pick Seph-Drow). And now, despite his power, he’s still nothing in the eyes of society, almost like Saitama from One Punch Man.

Or maybe he does have all his stuff, but he’s going about it like Momonga from Overlord (which is what inspired me to make this story) and staying hidden till he knows what he wants and how to get it.

Or people know about him and assume he’s this Dark Lord looking to conquer the world, and all the other races either want to join him (Drows, Lizard/Dragonman, Demon Kin) or want to kill him (Humans, Elves, Orcs [because the dark lords usually take them first])

Also, I stumbled on these pictures drawn by one nipuni from Deviantart. Just look how good he makes the elves.

velare_by_nipuni-dc5gkq8.png

the_gods_have_gone_silent_by_nipuni-dan5

divine_by_nipuni-dauxp2a.png

If they were beefed up just a bit, They’d be perfect.

Guest Heilbron

So, after some “umming” and “Ahhing”  I’ve decided to write for the Drow after seeing an artist called Demien from furaffinity.

Let’s see how this goes…

Hey guys.  I’ve been playing a game online called “Harem Heroes/Hentai Heroes” where you go into a fantasy world with loads and loads of anime, cartoon and game references, and collect girls as part of your harem.  During one their updates a while back, they gave a list of positions, one that we could probably find useful for when writing our stories if need be.  Here’s the list along with visuals:
Battle_positions.jpg?resize=696%2C990

You probably know by now which one interests me the most, but which do you guys like?   Just out of curiosity, of course.

Where’s the Amazon Position or Nursing Handjob?  Most of the ideas for positions in my works come from watching wrestling and those competitive dance shows.  My personal favourite is the Lotus Blossom but of the ones shown, Doggy.  Which I find to be a more visually stimulating and primal way to go.  It’s also quick, easy, and safe to do partially clothed.

6 minutes ago, Praetor said:

Where’s the Amazon Position or Nursing Handjob?  Most of the ideas for positions in my works come from watching wrestling and those competitive dance shows.  My personal favourite is the Lotus Blossom but of the ones shown, Doggy.  Which I find to be a more visually stimulating and primal way to go.  It’s also quick, easy, and safe to do partially clothed.

You know, the ones you mentioned, I actually had to look those up, and the Lotus Blossom position was the only one that had any visual example to it, whereas the Amazon Position was only described, and I couldn’t find anything for the Nursing Handjob.

I guess that makes two of us with the Doggystyle position, although the picture doubles as that for sodomy, AKA anal.  I’m sure the majority of us here know that already, but I’m just saying it on the off-chance someone sees this and doesn’t know what the word means.  And yeah, I’ve always found it to be very stimulating to see.  Something about seeing girls/women with big butts and boobs getting plowed from behind just really gets me off, though I honestly can’t pin down why.

I think Amazon Position is relatively new, I have only heard about it recently.  Fawn is rather fond of it in L&PD.  It's an extremely female dominant position, which I am all right with.  Nursing handjob isn't really even a position so much as what happens when the partner helps out with the natural effect that breast suckling can have on anything with a penis.  Sodomy is an interesting word that traces back to the bible and has some serious legal implications.  I don't like to use it for that reason.

48 minutes ago, Praetor said:

I think Amazon Position is relatively new, I have only heard about it recently.  Fawn is rather fond of it in L&PD.  It's an extremely female dominant position, which I am all right with.  Nursing handjob isn't really even a position so much as what happens when the partner helps out with the natural effect that breast suckling can have on anything with a penis.  Sodomy is an interesting word that traces back to the bible and has some serious legal implications.  I don't like to use it for that reason.

Thanks for the visual on Amazon Position, and yeah, I’m fine with it too.  My only concern regarding it would be the tiredness of the legs, thighs, and hips after a while if they went at it a while.

As for Nursing Handjob, I’m guessing that it involves the female getting breast-suckled by the male while she gives him a hand job?

And yeah, I understand what you mean about the implications of using the word sodomy.  Probably better for us if we just refer to the action as Anal, which Doggystyle allows for better positioning in doing than others, in my opinion.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.