Click Here!

Harry/Fleur small penis

Guest Nocturnal_Leviathan

Looking for a fic I read a while back that I cant find anywhere.

This is basically all I can remember about it beyond it being an actual story not a one shot

Fleur approaches Harry at grimmauld place during Order of the Phoenix to repay saving her sisters life in the tournament, over next few weeks they gradually grow closer until shortly before his hearing at the ministry Harry grows more withdrawn & frustrated so she decides to help him relax. 

She sneaks into his room when everyone else is asleep and plans to offer him some relief due to both her growing attraction to him & saving her sister, Harry at first panics when he realises whats happening making Fleur think he is shy due to it being his first time & decides to strip him with magic to 'get to making him feel good' only to discover the real reason is because he has a very small penis.

Fleur shocked at first begins teasing & mocking him, openly laughing at his penis but never doing it cruelly, more along the lines of a teasing kink, they being dating after that night with Fleur taking a more dominant role & despite his size Harry is the only male she is willing to be with throughout the whole fic, there was even a whole Veela Mating Bond between them that she willingly performed ensuring he is the only male who will ever have her

The story covered up until near the end of Deathly Hallows and was merely waiting for the next chapter to be uploaded

The small penis humiliation is a constant theme throughout the story but never done cruelly or abusive like i have seen other stories do, simply used as a more kinky fun time that they both enjoy & get off on in their own private life

Any help finding it would be appreciated, unfortunately I do not know the Author name or recall the title

I think i was just browsing along Fanfiction.net as that is where i go to browse the vast majority of my fictional goodness.

if it helps, i recall reading it around 3-4 months ago & it was fairly new at the time but have not been able to find it since i started looking for it since

it was roughly around 12 Chapters in but was it was still active & having new chapters uploaded around once every 2 weeks give or take a few days, as for the word count im not entirely sure i think it was around 40k when i lost sight of it but if it was continued then i do not know what it could be on now.

hope this helps :)

• 2 months later...

Found a vastly reduced & censored version of it and managed to get in touch with the author after a few days, they ended up having to remove all of their stories from online due to personal reasons in real life unfortunately,

so i suppose the only way to read one like this is to post it as a challenge/request and hope for the best.

not entirely sure if i am actually allowed to do that though given it wasn't my original idea for story and don’t wanna be accused of ripping the original guy off???

I think this could be done as a challenge. In other subdomains, I’ve seen challenges that are remarkably similar to each other, and if the author has removed the story permanently, as long as it doesn’t use any content from the original story, it’s fine.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.