Click Here!

minor, toys,doctor character, later on a bestiality

Guest Sansy_lane

Guest Sansy_lane

hey,

searching for a fic, what i remember:

a young boy finds himself in the care if a doctor, the doctor trains him with dildos - one scene on the bed, boy fucks himslef on the dildo and is encouraged to get as much of the toy inside himself as possible.

later on in the story there's a second boy, and the doctor suggests to the boys to do some dog-sitting, the main boy character refuses

pls help me find it! thanks in advance!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Because it apparently escaped notice, let me restate what heads up each search thread on the forum:

If you know the piece of fiction that someone is searching for is removed from the site, but you retained a personal copy, please do not pass the story around. If the story is taken down either by the Author or Moderator staff there is a reason behind it that must be respected.

Please refrain from offering to share saved copies of works removed from the site.

• 1 year later...
Guest Guest Tamsin
On 12/8/2016 at 11:11 PM, Guest Tamsin said:

That sounds like “Dally and the Doctor”. [Content redacted]

I don’t know if you still follow this thread, but if you’ve got a link, could I please have it?

Edited by BronxWench
Edited to remove request for a hard copy

Guest Guest Tamsin, 

In case you missed the post right before your post, let me quote it here:

On 12/9/2016 at 12:05 AM, BronxWench said:

Because it apparently escaped notice, let me restate what heads up each search thread on the forum:

If you know the piece of fiction that someone is searching for is removed from the site, but you retained a personal copy, please do not pass the story around. If the story is taken down either by the Author or Moderator staff there is a reason behind it that must be respected.

Please refrain from offering to share saved copies of works removed from the site.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.