Click Here!

Fate: Gamer Night - Shota Edition

Ichasennin

Frankly I could possibly imagine Shirou surrendering to pleasure easily. Just because one can shrug off and fight theough pain doesn't mean they're experienced enough, or even really interested in, to fight through pleasure.

I kind of wonder here but will Ilya be allowed to grow up here? Like when she runs into Shirou, will she actually look 18+?

Edited by warellis

Shirou not complaining about the sex he was getting was also several years older and in a more or less equal relationship with the females in question. This Shirou is at the very least younger, and likely having much less exposure to even the idea of sex, on top of the relationships being with women who are older and, depending on the individual, in some sort of position of authority relative to him. But not fighting back...as strong as Shirou can get with the Gamer abilities (just pure physical STR), fighting back would be dangerous for them, and he'd want to avoid that.

Shirou not complaining about the sex he was getting was also several years older and in a more or less equal relationship with the females in question. This Shirou is at the very least younger, and likely having much less exposure to even the idea of sex, on top of the relationships being with women who are older and, depending on the individual, in some sort of position of authority relative to him. But not fighting back...as strong as Shirou can get with the Gamer abilities (just pure physical STR), fighting back would be dangerous for them, and he'd want to avoid that.

I imagine monster girl types could possibly equal or exceed him. Kind of like he has a level cap of level 99 and they have level caps of like level 300. That kind of thing.

As for complaining, while I sort of agree, I kind of imagine even if he's younger here, the pleasure he might receive from some of the things he encounters may be too much for him to form coherent thoughts or responses too. Like sensory overload.

Edited by warellis

The thing is though, he's over the typical age of normal Shota's. He'll be about 12/13 when he gets laid. At that age, I myself was already pursuing girls and I lost my virginity at 14. Hell, can we even call Shirou a shota when he's gonna be over the age of consent in Japan?

Been thinking for Morrigan: I could imagine her having her juices or pheremones or seduction deliberately having a delayed effect, making Shirou think she really didn't do anything only for them to really affect him once he's in bed. And that's when Morrigan comes, maybe in his dreams or maybe he hears her seductive voice echo from the thin air after he starts moaning her name or something before she rises out from a portal that forms at the foot of his futon like as shown in her intro:

https://youtu.be/Kr7bJJYgjS0?t=17s

Probably has one of her bats track Shirou back to his home or something.

As for Nyo, would fight harder once the fake tengu disguise is ruined or something? And here is a tengu she could pretend to be or look like.

Dunno about the details yet. However, the base concept is that Shirou faces and beats the Tengu, but as he hits it, the appearance of the Tengu collapses revealing that it was Nyotengu all along. The Tengu is only just a mask.

Funnily enough, she can wear a tengu mask for that leather outfit image I posted. :P Edited by warellis

So uh how is Chapter 2 coming along?

Is each chapter a sexual encounter?

Also, some slime girls you might like:

0kSXcBP.jpg

http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=chikokuma+goo_girl

Or maybe Shirou could run into this trio:

I haven't started writing chapter 2 yet. It's a busy period.

There's won't be a sexual encounter for a while, but when it happens there will be one or several per arc (2-3 chapters)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.