magusfang

Magusfang's Corner

Recommended Posts

43 minutes ago, DirtyAngel said:

hi everyone, sorry about going off the grid but kinda been in areas without internet and we decided to interact with each other this summer and not online. We had an amazing adventure with the family, building good memories as Steve puts it. I gotta admit he sure as hell knows how to build memories LOL. Well he’s letting everyone know that everyone is doing good, even Steve. He’s had a few days but all in all he is doing very well, his doctors are very pleased and so are we.

Kids are back in school, but I decided to retire. I miss teaching but I wanna spend as much time with Steve as I can, I know its selfish but I don’t care. I’ve decided that sometimes its good to be shallow and self serving :P

as for writing, sorry but we haven’t written a word all summer, we meant to but just never seemed to find the time, and I actually think that was a good thing :P But now that we are home, and things get more into our normal routine, we should start writing again. Sorry about the abandonment but I gotta put my guy and my family first.

Family absolutely has to come first, and I’m delighted your absence was for all the right reasons. I’ll stop fretting quietly now. :hug:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, DirtyAngel said:

hi everyone, sorry about going off the grid but kinda been in areas without internet and we decided to interact with each other this summer and not online. We had an amazing adventure with the family, building good memories as Steve puts it. I gotta admit he sure as hell knows how to build memories LOL. Well he’s letting everyone know that everyone is doing good, even Steve. He’s had a few days but all in all he is doing very well, his doctors are very pleased and so are we.

Kids are back in school, but I decided to retire. I miss teaching but I wanna spend as much time with Steve as I can, I know its selfish but I don’t care. I’ve decided that sometimes its good to be shallow and self serving :P

as for writing, sorry but we haven’t written a word all summer, we meant to but just never seemed to find the time, and I actually think that was a good thing :P But now that we are home, and things get more into our normal routine, we should start writing again. Sorry about the abandonment but I gotta put my guy and my family first.

We Missed you. It's good to hear that everything is alright. Welcome home. :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Rescue25 said:

I, too,heard from her and basicly the same thing.  Can’t fault them for some alone time.  HOWEVER, DA, 10 lashes with  a wet noodle for no heads up.

B-)

B

For some reason, I read that in the same tone as Mrs. Weasley yelling at Fred and George at rescuing Harry in Chamber of Secrets (in the movie).  “Beds Empty, No Note, you could’ve died….”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

awww thanks guys, I really mean that. So other than it being wet rainy and cold, :( , its good to be home LOL. Have started writing again but slowly, amazing how hard it is to get back in the groove when you stop for a few months. Oh well, not like we’re in a hurry right :P

so just wanna give a shout out to anyone in Texas or Florida, keeping you in our thoughts and hoping everything turns out well. I rode Katrina out so I know how horrible it is, not just the storm but putting the pieces together afterwards. Stay strong, you may no believe it, but it will get better.

Edited by DirtyAngel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

awww thanks guys, I really mean that. So other than it being wet rainy and cold, :( , its good to be home LOL. Have started writing again but slowly, amazing how hard it is to get back in the groove when you stop for a few months. Oh well, not like we’re in a hurry right :P

What “we” are in a hurry for is getting your family settled in AND health back to 100 percent again.THEN we’ll start bugging both of you for more chapters in yor gripping stories.

B

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Rescue25 said:

What “we” are in a hurry for is getting your family settled in AND health back to 100 percent again.THEN we’ll start bugging both of you for more chapters in yor gripping stories.

B

Well, I’ve already suggested she read my story and review :P

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey like most of us here it’s just good to know that you have all survived. Next chapter wil come whe it comes and hopefully you are all chilling out and enjoying a point in life where you can actually smell the flowers.

 As for time since your last chapter well look at me, 4 yrs since last posting of Sklar and now one just wont shut up to finish the chapter so that I can post it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Happy Birthday DA.  Hoped that you and your family had a great Christmas and New Year.

Best wishes for a great year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hey everyone, sorry we’ve been missing for so long, but life has kept us hopping. Steve had to have surgery again but he’s doing well, recovering slowly but getting better. He’s had it a bit rough last few months but I think this has helped him. kids are all good and Lizzie is as grumpy as ever :D.

thanks for all the birthday wishes, and I’ll try and get on more.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, DirtyAngel said:

hey everyone, sorry we’ve been missing for so long, but life has kept us hopping. Steve had to have surgery again but he’s doing well, recovering slowly but getting better. He’s had it a bit rough last few months but I think this has helped him. kids are all good and Lizzie is as grumpy as ever :D.

thanks for all the birthday wishes, and I’ll try and get on more.

You’re AFF family, we worry :hug:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Liz “grumpy”??  Let me guess YOU think grumpy because she is all over you and Steve to keep you healthy and not letting you all fall into “slovenly” habits that are not healthy or “in your best interests”????

Bet you still get hugs and kisses.

^_^

B

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Been gone for awhile.  Has anyone heard from DA or Steve and his family.  I miss their stories.  Hope everything is ok with them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.