GeorgeGlass

George Glass' Review Responses -- Original Fiction

Re: “The Order of Things”

From LeoChes on May 22, 2020

Really a lot of fun to read.

Thanks. And thank you for giving this story its first review!

The initial setup is nicely in place so I'm hoping there's more to come!

I don’t have any immediate plans to write more of this one. But if you liked “The Order of Things,” you might also enjoy my upcoming story “The Wrong Locker Room.” I expect to post it in the next week or two.

Re: “A Sweet Little Girl Like You”

From Lady Freelove on May 23, 2020

I don't know why I decided to give this story a try. 

Yes, I wouldn't have guessed that you would want to read this one. Not when I've got other stories that I think you would like better.

I prefer stories I can relate to, that might happen in RL to me or someone like me. As I say in my bio, sex is central to my life. Every aspect of my life radiates outward from that center, adding a (very) strong element of sexuality to everything I say, think or do. I am willing to experience anything sexual but only as it portains to the many pleasures sex can provide. In this story, sexual pleasjure is distorted and evil rather than the divine and holy gift to humanity that it truly is.

Yup.

That this helpless girl is subjected to, and terrified by, such a perverse distortion of one individual's horrific desires leterally made me sick to my stomach. That one's pleasures require the torture and slavery of another is inconceivably horrifying. I realize that this sort of thing happens in the real world way too often, and to little children worst of all, but that doesn't easy the near physical pain this story caused me to experience.

I'm sorry this was a hard read for you. But I did put all the appropriate warning labels on it.

All that said, the fact that your skill as a writer is so well developed drew me into the story virtually against my will. I suppose in the vain hope that she would escape and all would be well. Having read your work where sex is described in many beautiful ways and held forth as the heavenly perfection it is, I find it difficult to believe that the same mind that wrote some of my favorite stories also created he horror, the evil, of this tale.

I have many sides. I don't apologize for that. But I appreciate the compliment about my writing skill.

I'd suggest that you avoid my other stories that have the Rape tag. You've already read the only one that's relatively benign ("Wish List"), which has the Rape tag only to warn away the easily triggered.

Now, if you want to read a story with a similar level of fantasy but that’s much more up your alley content-wise, you might check out “Just Doin’ What We Do.”

Re: “F**k Perfect”

From Lady Freelove on May 23, 2020

Humorous and erotic. This is the kind of story I like. Good work!

Thank you! This story was inspired by a Tumblr post from a woman who deliberately left her dryer full of hers and her daughters’ panties when a hunky Russian repairman came over. I thought that was a great concept and ran with it (with the poster’s permission).

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.