Click Here!

sub!veela!Lucius/Harry

Guest Alia

Hello !

I'm looking for a Harry/Lucius fanfic, I read it on ao3 a year and half ago (I think), it must have been quite long.

Lucius was a submissive veela and Harry was his mate, he joined the dark side and was acting like a pureblood lord, at some point they adopted Theo Nott, Draco was calling Harry "Father".

Of course I don't remember the name nor the author, help please ?

Alia

Folks, just a word of caution.

Fictionhunt is one of those sites that trolls the Internet for fiction, and posts them on their site without asking the author of the fiction first. They have no method of contacting them, and no way to file a take-down request. What they do is just another form of plagiarism, and I'd greatly appreciate it if you didn't link to that site.

Thanks for the info, BronxWench! You probably want to remove that same link in this thread a couple months back looking for the same fic, then. :)

@Yaoilover1230: I'm pretty sure it's not there anymore; The author deleted it.

Thank you for that catch, and I've edited that as well.

I'm an author as well as a moderator, and I'd be pretty upset if my fiction was hosted someplace without my consent.

• 3 years later...
3 hours ago, Guest DeDe said:

It's still available on various sites. I've come across at least 3 times in the past year.

If those are sites like FictionHunt, or another unauthorized archival site, I’m going to ask that you not post links to those sites. To the best of our knowledge, the author has removed this work everywhere they posted it, and unless they have re-posted the work, we will not allow unauthorized story postings to be shared here.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.