Click Here!

I Have Never....

Guest Melody Fate

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I looked at it once, although I can't be sure...(I am getting old and tired, bent and busted) the tome was intimidating. I thought if I took it off the library shelf, and I lost my grip, well, let your imagination run wild...

I have never ever in my entire life ever um

oh crap. OK... bought a subscription to a tawdry magazine

Well... only once. I wanted to see this one R-rated movie with my friends but I was only 16 at the time.

I liked the film, BTW.

I have never... maxed out a credit card.

Darn it, the temptation grabs you by the back of the neck sometime in you late thirties, and I, (hangs head in shame) succumbed to that temptation. I will never forget the day....I saw pride fly out the window. It was a strange sight...

I have never sucked my thumb

Guest Zimarah

It's not written down yet, but it's planned. Well, it will be het contained in a yaoi story anyway. Hey, it's the best I can do.

I have never gone for a walk alone after dark.

I'm allergic to penecillin. The one time they gave it to me, I broke out in hives and spent the next three days crying (I was a baby at the time.)

I have never... cosplayed.

I went to Mexico for a day back in the 1980's. I only remember it was very hot (since it was in the summer) and there was a bad smell everywhere.

I have never... raced my car at midnight on the streets.

G

If I didn't sleep with the boss every now and then, I'd be eating out of the dumpster right now. (er, married to the boss, btw)

I've never had a whole heck of a lot of ambition