Click Here!

Favorite Weather Season?

Lilblossomcub

What's everyone's favorite season? I like Fall if it doesn't rain and I like Spring because I don't have any known allergies so I don't have to worry about anything.

Summer. I adore summer. I love dry heat, and sunbathing by the pool. I love not having to bundle up. And most of all, I love not having to worry about snow.

That seriously depends on where I am living. I've lived all over the US, and the seasons are pretty different depending on where you are. Currently my favorite is late spring/early summer. But I live in New England. We have a saying: "If you don't like the weather wait fifteen minutes, it'll change."

It'd be a tie between summer and fall - most likely early summer, and early fall. There's something about the lighting I like... and it's not too cold, and not too hot. There's also something about the music I tend to listen to. I was chatting with a friend about it at work, and he pointed out that what we listen to works pretty damn well with fall. Since then, can't stop listening to it... @_@.

• 5 months later...
  • 7 months later...

I'm a winter-loving winter child. Born in January to a hunting family, my father tried to take me with him on the mountain the very next hunting season and my mother was livid. "She's not even a year old yet! NO!!"

So either it's just in my blood to love the snow and the mountains, or I really am a product of my childhood. Proof of that is that I've been known to return from an outhouse trip during dawn, stomping snow off my boots and with my jackets all undone, and inform anyone listening that, "It's a little nippy out there," with a grin. Of course, I also have the family symptoms of being a humanoid heater. So cooler weather is a blessing. Fall is wonderful, don't get me wrong, and spring is okay, but summer is too hot and frankly, I'm the kind of crazy person who likes to freeze periodically. Winter is the only season I always look forward to--except for hunting season, but we were talking weather, so that doesn't count. ;)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.