Click Here!

Why Men Are Happier

DarkCabaret

Men Are Just Happier People-- What do you expect

from such simple creatures? Your last name stays put. The garage is all

yours. Wedding plans take care of themselves. Chocolate is just another

snack. You can be President. You can never be pregnant. You can wear a

white T-shirt to a water park. You can wear NO shirt to a water park.

Car mechanics tell you the truth. The world is your urinal. You never

have to drive to another gas station restroom because this one is just

too icky. You don't have to stop and think of which way to turn a nut

on a bolt. Same work, more pay. Wrinkles add character. Wedding dress

$5000. Tux rental-$100. People never stare at your chest when you're

talking to them. New shoes don't cut, blister, or mangle your feet. One

mood all the time. !

Phone conversations are over in 30 seconds flat. You know stuff about tanks.

A five-day vacation requires only one suitcase. You can open all your

own jars. You get extra credit for the slightest act of thoughtfulness.

If someone forgets to invite you, he or she can still be your friend.

Your underwear is $8.95 for a three-pack. Three pairs of shoes are more than

enough. You almost never have strap problems in public. You are unable

to see wrinkles in your clothes. Everything on your face stays its

original color. The same hairstyle lasts for years, maybe decades. You

only have to shave your face and neck.

You can play with toys all your life. One wallet and one pair of shoes -- one color for all seasons. You can wear shorts no matter how your legs look. You can "do"

your nails with a pocket knife. You have freedom of choice concerning

growing a mustache.

You can do Christmas shopping for 25 relatives on December 24 in 25 minutes.

No wonder men are happier.

---------

A friend of mine posted this on MySpace and I thought it was cute so figured i'd share it with everyone.

LMFAO

Probably only that it isn't fair...though...I gotta admit...to our shame, we women end up doing it to ourselves sometimes....*hangs her head in shame*

I need chocolate.... biggrin.gif

• 3 months later...
Men are NOT happier...

Your orgasm is ten times more intense if you are a woman.

No lie.

I don't know about the technicalities but I'm a guy, and to my experience it gets moar intense the longer you postpone it. Every once in a while I manage to postpone it for 15 hours... Yeah, that's when I'm alone... XD

But when I orgasm after that it's way moar intense than usual...

Ofcourse I can't say for sure because I've never been a woman but I doubt it's moar intense than that. ph34r.gif

• 1 month later...
Guest Rosemarius
It's woman's nature to postpone it... and, as far as I know only women are able to enjoy a multiple orgasm.

I don't remember the name of him (or her) but there was a guy in Ancient Greece, in the ancient sagas who tried both genders out of curiosity. The goddesses were angry at him for telling their secret: he had felt lust tenfold as a female...

actually, guys can have multiple orgasm, if they don't ejaculate at the first one

Dun't matter to me. Ten times more intense than what i have would be lethal.

I mean, what a way to go, but still. Lethal.

So, still happy.

And the fun part? If i do anything that's so gender-specific and widespread that it's become a cliche for manly behavior, and my wife mutters 'Men!' under her breath, i can still give her shit.

"What? Gender Stereotyping?! In this day and age! I mean, really! I put one pair of shoes on the dining room table to get the shoe polish kit from the buffet and you act like half the human race has an IQ of three. How would you feel if you were two seconds late for an evening out, and i suggested that all women were incapable of being on time for anything? Huh? What if you made a mistake and referred to our current president as Clinton, and corrected it INSTANTLY, but i still suggested that 'blonde' was your original hair color? Would you think that fair?"

At least, that's the speech i INTENDED to give her. Three seconds into it, she made me eat my shoe and i kinda lost that position of moral superiority from righteous indignation. And an incisor.

Dun't matter to me. Ten times more intense than what i have would be lethal.

I mean, what a way to go, but still. Lethal.

So, still happy.

And the fun part? If i do anything that's so gender-specific and widespread that it's become a cliche for manly behavior, and my wife mutters 'Men!' under her breath, i can still give her shit.

"What? Gender Stereotyping?! In this day and age! I mean, really! I put one pair of shoes on the dining room table to get the shoe polish kit from the buffet and you act like half the human race has an IQ of three. How would you feel if you were two seconds late for an evening out, and i suggested that all women were incapable of being on time for anything? Huh? What if you made a mistake and referred to our current president as Clinton, and corrected it INSTANTLY, but i still suggested that 'blonde' was your original hair color? Would you think that fair?"

At least, that's the speech i INTENDED to give her. Three seconds into it, she made me eat my shoe and i kinda lost that position of moral superiority from righteous indignation. And an incisor.

*snickers*

Something that comes up from time to time with my husband is something he calls "left nut logic". In other words, I can't know, or understand, because i don't have said equipment. Requires left nut logic to GET it. 'spose you gotta be there, but it's usually pretty funny when he goes off on one those tangents.

Women are seriously strange creatures. No offense to you women out there, but.. seriously. You drive yourselves crazy by constantly worrying about the superficial shit. My women friends give me a headache sometimes.

Men are ten times as much go crazy and kill a ton of people, but if he's handsome they say it was someone else's fault for him to go crazy, but if a woman kills they blame her outright and lock her away.

beth

you did not just... omg... I can't take it anymore xD

In todays society men are more likely to drop out of high school and more likely to kill themselves (others too)

maybe we're... unhappy???

I'm just saying... FUCK FEMINISM!!!

• 3 months later...

I don't think your degree of happiness or misery is related to your sex. Now, your lack of sex may affect it but male or female, it doesn't matter. Happiness is an individual thing. Same thing with sex. Men can have mind blowing orgasms, women can too. Women can be bitches and so can men. We're all weird and wonderfully different. :lol:

• 2 years later...

I'm masculine enough that most of those apply to me.

It also helps that I generally don't give a shit. ^^

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.