Click Here!

HarryPotterSlashSlut search

Guest pottergirl150

Guest pottergirl150

Does anybody know what has happened of the Author HarryPotterSlashSlut was looking for their stories and couldn't find any anywhere.

Wondering if anyone knows?

Also looking for there fanfiction Shattered

Edited by DemonGoddess061
removed request for copy

• 1 month later...
Guest fainteffulgence

Does anybody know what has happened of the Author HarryPotterSlashSlut was looking for their stories and couldn't find any anywhere.

Wondering if anyone knows?

Also looking for there fanfiction Shattered

Guest Guest

i have no idea what happened to harrypotterslashslut!! im looking for a story of hers too, love child. i think she mustve deleted her ff.net account!!

does anybody have her stories saved??!!

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

i have no idea what happened to harrypotterslashslut!! im looking for a story of hers too, love child. i think she mustve deleted her ff.net account!!

does anybody have her stories saved??!!

Please be advised that AFF strongly discourages the circulation of copies of stories that have been taken down by their author. We expect you to respect the author's decision in this matter, and as you enter the search threads, we make that clear:

If you know the piece of fiction that someone is searching for is removed from the site, but you retained a personal copy, please do not pass the story around. If the story is taken down either by the Author or Moderator staff there is a reason behind it that must be respected.

• 4 weeks later...

No respectable author writes a story and then deletes it! You don't see published authors releasing books and then suddenly deciding, "I don't like this book any more... I want everyone who ever bought that book to give it back or burn it." It doesn't work that way. I would consider it a complement that some liked my work enough to try and find it if it suddenly disappeared.

No respectable author writes a story and then deletes it! You don't see published authors releasing books and then suddenly deciding, "I don't like this book any more... I want everyone who ever bought that book to give it back or burn it." It doesn't work that way. I would consider it a complement that some liked my work enough to try and find it if it suddenly disappeared.

It has happened before Stanley Kubrick, decided he didnt like Clockwork Orange and pulled it from publishing and it stayed that way for quite awile. and yes while the authors online can and have remove their works of fiction, The material they publish is theirs and to say that they cant/shouldnt delete their propert, is so very wrong and I would think that this is why a lot of them have deleted their property or they have become mainstream published and have to remove all copies o ftheir work.

just my lil 2 cents

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.