Click Here!

Snake Charming by dullastacks

Shadowed and Shattered

So, there was incredibly awesome story called Snake Charming posted on fanfiction.net, by the author dullastacks. Does anyone know what happened to it?

And, just to throw this out there, I'm not seeking a copy of it, because I'm not out to get in trouble with the moderators. I'm just curious as to what happened to such an awesome story. If someone knows the author, or knows how to get in contact with him/her, I'd really like to know. I loved the idea behind the story.

If I'm thinking of the same author I believe she pulled her work because she's being published. As many publishers have a 'no fanfic' clause in their contracts many pull all their work in preparation.

• 1 month later...
Guest Polish

Yeah, Now I know, but there is a place where all her old work has been saved, I have a copy that I keep just to read, I write fanfiction myself, although it would have been nice if she had just written that she was being published and had to remove her work, instead of just saying "gone" it came out as kind of cold, and it was done so suddenly that it left everyone kind of confused, Im glad I FINALLY know what happened.

• 1 month later...
Guest Guest

Yeah, Now I know, but there is a place where all her old work has been saved, I have a copy that I keep just to read, I write fanfiction myself, although it would have been nice if she had just written that she was being published and had to remove her work, instead of just saying "gone" it came out as kind of cold, and it was done so suddenly that it left everyone kind of confused, Im glad I FINALLY know what happened.

She did have a notice on her profile, she replaced it with gone a few days later.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.