Click Here!

The Mary Sue song!

DarkInuLord

My very first story was a Mary Sue. That was before I knew what all the rules and stuff were.

Now a days I think my writing has improved vastly. Okay, grammer and spelling tend to get lost in the mix sometimes, but I partly blame that on my computer, and blame me because I type to fast and don't ALWAYS reread what I wrote. Blah.

I don't think that I have any "Mary Sue" Characters lately. Not without faults anyway. And there is never more then two guys fighting over the same girl. And usually only one loves her and the other one just wants to screw her (Can I say that? Screw her?), or screw whoever she's with.

Harley (in my Joker/harley fic) has two guys after her. It's up in the air about if anyone loves her. Batman keeps 'saving' her (or what he refers to as saving. Taking her away from whatever guy has her at the time, and putting her in prison on a hospital), and she's absolutely insane. I've tried to stay true to the character. As she is smart, and learned gymnastics growing up, but I didn't originally come up with that. Whoever wrote the Batman comics did.

As for my other stories, there is always alot of misery, and obsticals so . . . ya know. I don't THINK i'm a Mary Sue anymore. But who knows.

Oceans of Love, ~Marian The Blackadder~

And usually only one loves her and the other one just wants to screw her

oh, that's SO mary sue :D

why can't they both love her?

or why should she choose the one who loves her?

life is like that - not always fair and not everyone gets what they deserve :)

PS

oh, that was just my small inner demon speaking :) don't mind it.

and the song is awesome :D

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.