Click Here!

Need a fast and accurate beta for many fictions

alafaye

I have published several stories here on aff. However, I need a beta to go through all of my Harry Potter fictions with a very, very fine toothed comb (figuratively speaking) as I wish to post on hexfiles.

The plot and characters are fine. What I need is a beta who knows grammer very well, spelling, and canon spelling. Those are the areas that I'm always denied for on hexfiles.

Please, please help.

I have published several stories here on aff. However, I need a beta to go through all of my Harry Potter fictions with a very, very fine toothed comb (figuratively speaking) as I wish to post on hexfiles.

The plot and characters are fine. What I need is a beta who knows grammer very well, spelling, and canon spelling. Those are the areas that I'm always denied for on hexfiles.

Please, please help.

I'd be glad to help out in any way I can. I read a lot at Hexfiles, so that might be useful to you. I'm extremely good with grammar and spelling. Send me a message or email me at jonathan361927@yahoo.com. If you'd like more information, my resume is posted in the beta forum.

~ eloise

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.