Click Here!

looking for a certain yuugiou fic...

Guest atomic_oblaat

Guest atomic_oblaat

Hey guys, I have no idea how active this place is anymore, there have been so many changes since I used to frequent it...

But back then (maybe 4 years ago) I found a yuugiou fic that was set in high school, Kura and Ryou were seperate people, brothers, to be exact, and the same applied to Mariku and Malik. Malik and Ryou were a couple and Mariku and Kura were as well. The first chapter started out with Malik and Ryou sitting around listening to music if I remember correctly, and at one point I think Malik was jumped and wailed on by some kids from school. It was a multichapter fic.

I've scoured AFF.net as well as google, and I can't find it anywhere. If anybody has an idea of what fic I'm thinking of, please let me know. Like I said, I haven't seen it in 4 years or so, but I would think it was still hanging around the internet somewhere.

Thanks in advance~

• 1 year later...

This question was posted so long ago...

I do think I know what story you are talking about. It was called "On to Shaky Ground" by Rachel Dracon. This was the one where Malik had been harboring a huge crush on his friend, Ryou, for years. One night, Malik is walking Ryou back to Ryou and Bakura's house when Malik takes a chance and kisses his friend goodnight. That sort of starts it all - Ryou considering the implications and starting to think of Malik as something more than just a friend. Bakura and Marik are construction workers and end up in a relationsihp of sorts. Ryou is the one beaten up and put in the hospital after he and Malik are jumped after school.

Unfortunately, this story and several of this author's other multi-chapter stories were never completed and were all deleted from both AFF and MediaMiner several years ago. The author had mentioned (before pulling the stories) that she would send out updates to the stories to those readers who had requested them - but that didn't happen either. It was a shame because I, for one, really enjoyed all of her fiction - especially since a majority of it centered around Ryou and Bakura. I particularly enjoyed "Unknown", which was the angel one where Ryou (a "lesser" angel) had a thing for a higher angel, Bakura.

Hope that helped... and more importantly that you see this after many, many months of no replies. I also wish I had better news if this author/story is the one you were looking for...

sglily

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.