Click Here!

LM/SS/HP

Guest Just Looking

Guest Just Looking

Okay, I'm reasonably sure it was a threesome involving Lucius... though I'm not completely positive. I do how ever know that Severus and Harry and another(most likely Lucius) are involved. Oh, and they MIGHT be magical creatures...

I can't seem to remember much, so my hours of searching have done nothing but distract me with other stories(which I read- making the search even longer).

I can only really even remember bits and pieces, and one part with clarity... I remember Severus and Lucius were perusing Harry to join their relationship, but Harry was reluctant... and that Snape had like- a secret way to get into Harry's rooms(he has private rooms for some reason I can't remember), and Harry was starting to come around or something...

The Part: Harry wakes up one morning, and I can't remember any valid reason Severus or Lucius had for being in Harry's rooms- but they were messing around with each other in Harry's shower, and Harry gets really upset...

HELP!?!??!! It is driving me insane!

Guest Just Looking

OH! And after Harry gets upset he goes to Dumbledore and I think he tells him to make the other two leave him alone... Later Sev and Luc go to see Dumbledore who tells them that Harry caught them in the shower- and that they should go and make it right. The more I think about it the more I think this was a magical creature fic...

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.