• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dazzledfirestar

• redsliver

• Nanaea

• Leonhart29

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am putting off making dinner because I'm feeling realmad.gif and I don't want it to flavor the food.

I am wondering how some people can grow up and still believe that they are the most important person in the world.

I am saying that I was a bit of a bitch to someone today when I told them that I was very tired of having to cater to her whims so that she wouldn't hit the floor and throw a tantrum.

I am saying that she's 28 and has done this before... at work... in front of her bosses.

I am also a fan of my new avatar! laugh.gif

I am now going to have to have a cheesy eighties movie marathon...

I am satisfied with the Breakfast Club soundtrack right now though. laugh.gif

I am admitting that... as per the avatar anyway... I have never wanted to be Luna so much in my life. laugh.gif

I am realising that if people haven't seen the Breakfast Club... that last comment doesn't make any sense at all.

I am (at the risk of causing something flying at my head) saying that I have the Brat Pack - a binder that has The Breakfast Club, Weird Science, and Sixteen Candles as well as a sound track with the "favorite" songs from the movies.

I am thinking that a little marathon is in order and I would send out the invite if Y'all were close enough for a movie night filled with pop corn and possibly wine.

I am thankful that my Mother took pity on my sleepy body and is making the dinner.

I am also hoping that Nan doesn't need stitches - being a veteran of over 500 at last count (which I have actually lost as a matter of fact) I can agree that they really suck.

I am saying that the ones I had about a month ago were done well enough that you have to look really hard at my side to see any kind of scar.

I am thinking quoting Alan Rickman (with the same tone of voice) may have helped.

Guest Adara

I am a day away from being seven months pregnant.

I am looking forward to giving birth.

I am hoping that everything will go as I'd like it to.

Guest Adara

I am truly grateful for Dazzle's kind wishes.

I am hoping that her little boy grows up to fulfill his dreams...(Even if at the moment it's just to have his Mummeh hold him. smile.gif )