Click Here!

Please help?

Guest KrysGth

Guest KrysGth

Ummm about six months ago I read a story and now for the life of me I connot remember what it is. I was hoping that someone in here could tell me the name of it. Here's the description:

Harry was sent away by the Order of the Flaming Retards to train and learn magic better than Hogwarts could offer.the place was for The Elite ONLY! After coming back evryone notices the changes in his appearence and attitiude when he puposely back talks Dumbledore. Harry shows them a fraction of his power and watch the idiots gape in awe.

Voldemort had given his followers a potion, that when they have kids the offspring would be this Drangon-like creature where the male could carry children. As it turns out Harry is Snape's son and the leaders of the Dragons. While at one of the meetings Harry is attacted by the Prince of the Incubi(I think?) where he is taken to the Prince's rooms and raped repeatedly over the next four days. When the King and Queen get to them Harry tells them that if they want their son kept alive the must donate blood to him and keep the Prince away from him.

Back with the OotFR Harry goes to Ollivander to get some sort of Living Tattoo and afterwards Dementors come to him while in Diagon Alley ans Talk to him in a what Harry call Necromancer Talk. Thats right Necromancer. He gets shit from the order when they learn that.

Thats about all I can remember except that Harry finds out that he is a twice cursed Blood Child making him inpervious to just about everything.If you know the name and author of this story can you please write back, Thank You!!!

*~*~*

~~~*KrysGth*~~~

*~*~*

Guest KeNdRa
Ummm about six months ago I read a story and now for the life of me I connot remember what it is. I was hoping that someone in here could tell me the name of it. Here's the description:

Harry was sent away by the Order of the Flaming Retards to train and learn magic better than Hogwarts could offer.the place was for The Elite ONLY! After coming back evryone notices the changes in his appearence and attitiude when he puposely back talks Dumbledore. Harry shows them a fraction of his power and watch the idiots gape in awe.

Voldemort had given his followers a potion, that when they have kids the offspring would be this Drangon-like creature where the male could carry children. As it turns out Harry is Snape's son and the leaders of the Dragons. While at one of the meetings Harry is attacted by the Prince of the Incubi(I think?) where he is taken to the Prince's rooms and raped repeatedly over the next four days. When the King and Queen get to them Harry tells them that if they want their son kept alive the must donate blood to him and keep the Prince away from him.

Back with the OotFR Harry goes to Ollivander to get some sort of Living Tattoo and afterwards Dementors come to him while in Diagon Alley ans Talk to him in a what Harry call Necromancer Talk. Thats right Necromancer. He gets shit from the order when they learn that.

Thats about all I can remember except that Harry finds out that he is a twice cursed Blood Child making him inpervious to just about everything.If you know the name and author of this story can you please write back, Thank You!!!

*~*~*

~~~*KrysGth*~~~

*~*~*

It sounds like Irreversible Destiny by. SheWolfe7 http://hp.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no...9&chapter=1

Guest Nequicia

*~*~*

~~~*KrysGth*~~~

*~*~*

Hey! This is good. I was curious of the story, you're looking for, but I had to laugh now. I read this story right now!

It's Irreversible Destiny by SheWolfe7 and you can find it here: http://www.hpfandom.net/eff/viewstory.php?sid=2656

Have a good reading ;)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.