Click Here!

HP Slash story

Guest Nane

hi there, I can't remember the author or the titel but I think it was a HP/LV slash story, but I'm not sure

there are spiders with party-hats in the story, from Harrys room under the stairs and Dursley's house got blown up and Harry safed one Spider who became more than a spider because of his magic and she had baby-spiders who became something like a shield for Harry and safed him from an attack (that was near the end of the story, last chapter or something like that)

Oh and I'm not sure but I believe it was an evilDumbledore story, too (well I read a lot of them in the last few weeks, so I can be wrong about that)

Guest slashlover
hi there, I can't remember the author or the titel but I think it was a HP/LV slash story, but I'm not sure

there are spiders with party-hats in the story, from Harrys room under the stairs and Dursley's house got blown up and Harry safed one Spider who became more than a spider because of his magic and she had baby-spiders who became something like a shield for Harry and safed him from an attack (that was near the end of the story, last chapter or something like that)

Oh and I'm not sure but I believe it was an evilDumbledore story, too (well I read a lot of them in the last few weeks, so I can be wrong about that)

I know the story you are talking about but i don't know the title or author. I do know that it's a complete story and on fanfiction.net. I don't think it was a hp/lv story though. i think it was a dark harry and snape story. I remember it beacuse doby started freaking out over the spiders. He tried to kill them with a book but they couldn't die. Harry was also pregnat at the time and sev was worried doby would hut harry. if this is the story you are looking for try looking on FF.net

That's a HP/LV/LM story and it's called "Radix Acclero" By Random Dispatcher. It's over on fanfiction.net, I'm not sure if it's on this site. I don't think it is.

But here's the link for it on Fanfiction:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2479661/1/Radix_Acclaro

I know the story you are talking about but i don't know the title or author. I do know that it's a complete story and on fanfiction.net. I don't think it was a hp/lv story though. i think it was a dark harry and snape story. I remember it beacuse doby started freaking out over the spiders. He tried to kill them with a book but they couldn't die. Harry was also pregnat at the time and sev was worried doby would hut harry. if this is the story you are looking for try looking on FF.net

I could kiss you, that sounds about right *off looking on FF.net*

Guest blackfiredog

Hey, I was wondering if you had found the story you were looking for, as I tried and couldn't find it. It sounds realy interesting and like it would be a good story to read. If it could be found....

the stoy is Radix Acclaro

Guest blackfiredog

Have you been able to find it? I saw this post and thought, wow this looked like a good story. I tried to find it but I couldn't.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.