Click Here!

DM/HG story maybe a year or two old

Guest LadyAnocsona

Guest LadyAnocsona

I cant remember if its on this site as well as fanfiction, but doesnt hurt to try here too.

O.k. I remember that hermione befriends a pureblood girl and over a holiday goes and stays with her. While on break the Malfoys invite the pureblood girl and her family along with hermione to their house for dinner. After dinner they are talking in a sitting room and they ask hermione if she can sing. She replys that she can and she sings for them. After they leave the pureblood girl tells hermione she is made at her for showing her up with her singing since it is rare for a witch with a good voice and ruins her chances for get Draco as a husband. Later Lucius and Narissa push for Draco and Hermione to get together and end up tricking the two of them in to marriage. Angry hermione leaves for a while leaving Draco to search for her. After a while he finds her.

Thats all i remember about it. It was a really good story, but like I said it might be a year or two old.

Thanks for the help

Lady Anocsona

• 4 weeks later...

I will back track for you and see if I can find it. I remembered this story. It was good and had a sequel but the sequel never got updated in ages leaving it in a hiatus. I may have it for you by Sunday depending on my free time I have.

Guest LadyAnocsona

KK I hope u are able to find it. My computer has crashed a couple of times since Ive read the story so I no longer have my original fanfiction list with the name of the story.

Good Luck finding it and I wait eagerly.

Thank You

LadyAnocsona

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.