Click Here!

What in your view is the sexiest form of outer wear?

Deadman

I’m working on another story and I am trying to figure out something for a female character to wear that I haven’t already used.

Currently, I’ve used for instance a crop top, a dress with a deep V neck in the chest area, one character wears a very short jacket with nothing underneath. I’ve also had a character in a fishnet top and a bra underneath and another who is actually just wearing a bra as a shirt.

So I’m not entirely sure what else to have characters wear. There are characters who have worn t-shirts and other regular shirts. But I wouldn’t mind some suggestions.

From the examples you gave, I assume you’re mainly interested in what she’s wearing on top. In addition to your ideas:

- a fitted T-shirt or tight sweater-top with either no bra underneath or a demibra that leaves the nipples exposed so they will protrude through the fabric of the top

- a tank top that shows a lot of sideboob

- a good old sports top/aerobic top/jog bra

- I know you already mentioned crop tops, but consider a very short one that leaves some underboob exposed.

Hi, Deadman and all.

You could have her wear a one piece thong type swimsuit using that for the top, and a pair of shorts or skirt for the bottom.  The type of swimsuit I’m talking about is the type where instead of going around the waist, the bottom of the suit has straps that go over the shoulder and provide a hint or so of modesty around the front of the breasts.  This top is not only sexy to look at, but can be very sexy to remove, with the wearer’s permission of course.  “She nodded at him nervously in consent, nibbling just a bit at her lower lip.  He unfastened her skirt, allowing it to fall to the floor.  He placed his hands gently on her shoulders, and brushed the straps off of them.  The straps of her swimsuit fell to her feet, leaving her very nude and starting to glisten between the legs.”

You can also search for “sexy top” on your search engine of choice, and pick the one that suits your fancy for the character.

Cheers!

On 8/18/2024 at 12:29 PM, GeorgeGlass said:

From the examples you gave, I assume you’re mainly interested in what she’s wearing on top. In addition to your ideas:

- a fitted T-shirt or tight sweater-top with either no bra underneath or a demibra that leaves the nipples exposed so they will protrude through the fabric of the top

- a tank top that shows a lot of sideboob

- a good old sports top/aerobic top/jog bra

- I know you already mentioned crop tops, but consider a very short one that leaves some underboob exposed.

Definitely some good options for sure. I mean, I wasn’t necessarily focused on the tops but that’s where my head was at.

The characters have jackets which I plan on having them keep on. So I was thinking of something that theoretically could be removed without taking off a jacket.

Overall, the female character is a biker girl, so I figured that it makes sense for them to be wearing jean shorts or something. However I’m open to other options.

On 8/18/2024 at 3:04 PM, Wilde_Guess said:

Hi, Deadman and all.

You could have her wear a one piece thong type swimsuit using that for the top, and a pair of shorts or skirt for the bottom.  The type of swimsuit I’m talking about is the type where instead of going around the waist, the bottom of the suit has straps that go over the shoulder and provide a hint or so of modesty around the front of the breasts.  This top is not only sexy to look at, but can be very sexy to remove, with the wearer’s permission of course.  “She nodded at him nervously in consent, nibbling just a bit at her lower lip.  He unfastened her skirt, allowing it to fall to the floor.  He placed his hands gently on her shoulders, and brushed the straps off of them.  The straps of her swimsuit fell to her feet, leaving her very nude and starting to glisten between the legs.”

You can also search for “sexy top” on your search engine of choice, and pick the one that suits your fancy for the character.

Cheers!

Very interesting ideas for sure.