Click Here!

Not receiving my e-mail recovery password

Guest GoodGollyMissLoli

Guest GoodGollyMissLoli

I made a profile here a while back, but I haven’t been back in so long I forgot my password. I’m doing the recovery thing, but it’s not showing up. Does it just not go through on g-mail?

6 hours ago, Guest GoodGollyMissLoli said:

I made a profile here a while back, but I haven’t been back in so long I forgot my password. I’m doing the recovery thing, but it’s not showing up. Does it just not go through on g-mail?

It’s not your gmail. The password reset link isn’t working properly, but I’ll send you a working link that will hopefully solve the issue for you.

Guest GoodGollyMissLoli

Do I need to like DM you my e-mail? Because I don’t think I can, being I don’t know my password and therefore can’t log in to DM.

I emailed you already for the archive links. But I’ll email them again. Please check your email for something from tos_team@adult-fanfiction.org entitled “Activation and password reset links.” That would be me, sending you the links, with instructions on how to use them.

1 hour ago, Guest Greekgal said:

Hello, can someone please help me with the password reset. The link sent to my email says it isn’t valid.

I’ve emailed you the activation and password reset links. The email has full instructions on how to proceed.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.