Click Here!

Editing stories issue

Guest moviefan

Guest moviefan

There’s a problem with the story editing. I’m finding that if you need to edit/update a story’s info (ie., title, summary, category, contents, rating, etc) it doesn’t update when you make the changes. This has been going on for quite some time now (at least 6 months as far as I’m aware), and I was just wondering if/when it was going to be fixed. This could be a major problem if you need to up the rating or add a content tag or change the status from incomplete to complete, or any other changes that need to be made. I have a few stories I need to do this with, so I would like to know if it will be addressed.

20 hours ago, Guest moviefan said:

There’s a problem with the story editing. I’m finding that if you need to edit/update a story’s info (ie., title, summary, category, contents, rating, etc) it doesn’t update when you make the changes. This has been going on for quite some time now (at least 6 months as far as I’m aware), and I was just wondering if/when it was going to be fixed. This could be a major problem if you need to up the rating or add a content tag or change the status from incomplete to complete, or any other changes that need to be made. I have a few stories I need to do this with, so I would like to know if it will be addressed.

Our coder is aware of the issue, and hopefully will address it at her earliest convenience. 

In the meantime, if you need to update tags, you can post the story link and additional tags, and I can edit those for you.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.