Click Here!

HTML in the archives

Seaman

Since I have an introduction to what will be a series of stories (Avatar Tales) in the Avatar universe listing the stories, I thought it would be nice to include a link to the story in the intro.  I edited it with <a href=… in the intro figuring that would do the trick, but it didn’t.  Is there a way to include a link in the archived story?

We actually don’t allow live links in the archive itself. You can post the url as a text line, which can then be copied and pasted by readers, however, or you can direct them to your profile to find the story by title in your Stories Written section.

• 2 months later...
16 minutes ago, Seaman said:

It’s me again.

<hr> codes don’t seem to work either.  I put in a string of hyphens to make a ruled break. 

I do believe we had a function for a ruled break in the Rich Text Editor, but some of the RTE functions have disappeared since we rolled over to the new archive Portal 3.0. Unfortunately, this seems to be one of them. I’ve been able to carry over ruled breaks from Word, or Google Docs in the past, however. Copy/Paste is my friend...

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.