Click Here!

Email onaccount no longer active, can't log in!

Guest HentaiTenshi

Member’s profile: https://members.adult-fanfiction.org/profile.php?no=1296973291

And because I’m an idiot, here’s the rest of the message I was going to write. 

HentaiTenshi, if you no longer have access to your old email, that is associated with your profile, please send our archive staff an email from your new email, verifying your pen name and the old email (since we don’t want crawler bots finding it here on the forums), and then BronxWench will be able to change the email for you on your profile, and verify your account if that’s needed. 

Hope that helps. 

Willow Darkling, forum moderator. 

Edited by WillowDarkling
because I shouldn't be allowed to operate heavy machinery, we know this, people!

3 hours ago, WillowDarkling said:

Member’s profile: https://members.adult-fanfiction.org/profile.php?no=1296973291

And because I’m an idiot, here’s the rest of the message I was going to write. 

HentaiTenshi, if you no longer have access to your old email, that is associated with your profile, please send our archive staff an email from your new email, verifying your pen name and the old email (since we don’t want crawler bots finding it here on the forums), and then BronxWench will be able to change the email for you on your profile, and verify your account if that’s needed. 

Hope that helps. 

Willow Darkling, forum moderator. 

You can email me at tos_team@adult-fanfiction.org, and I’ll be happy to help!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Help I'm dragon lady!

I have an account on here under my pen name 'dragonlady'. However I have the same problem as the person above my old email address has been deleted and I can't get back in! I have messaged support several times but to no avail. 

3 hours ago, Guest Help I'm dragon lady! said:

I have an account on here under my pen name 'dragonlady'. However I have the same problem as the person above my old email address has been deleted and I can't get back in! I have messaged support several times but to no avail. 

I’ve just gotten your email, and have sent you the links you’ll need to get back into your account. I’ve also updated your email address in our database.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.