Click Here!

Searching for an abused Harry story

yaoi kitsune

Okay, I read this story when i first got into harry potter fanfiction years ago and I can only remember one part of the story.

Harry is being beaten to death by vernon in the hallway and when he finds harry's wand he snaps it in half and plunges it through his stomach. I think there's a reaction with the core and it combines with harry, therefore he no longer needs a wand. It's at this point that sirius bursts in and finds harry pinned by vernon with wand sticking out of stomach, goes into a rage and rescues him. Previously to this he'd been getting the feeling that something was wrong with harry and he needed him and coincidently he came just at the last critical moment *as happens in every good harry is abused story*

This is all I can remember of the story, don't know where it is, if it's finished or if it's slash but if any of you wonderful harry potter fans out their have heard of it, know the title, author, where I could find it or all three and feel the urge to let me know I will be forever in your debt. Assignments at University are currently driving me crazy and I desperately need a good fanfic to read :D

Thanks

Yaoi Kitsune

Edited by yaoi kitsune

Okay, I read this story when i first got into harry potter fanfiction years ago and I can only remember one part of the story.

Harry is being beaten to death by vernon in the hallway and when he finds harry's wand he snaps it in half and plunges it through his stomach. I think there's a reaction with the core and it combines with harry, therefore he no longer needs a wand. It's at this point that sirius bursts in and finds harry pinned by vernon with wand sticking out of stomach, goes into a rage and rescues him. Previously to this he'd been getting the feeling that something was wrong with harry and he needed him and coincidently he came just at the last critical moment *as happens in every good harry is abused story*

This is all I can remember of the story, don't know where it is, if it's finished or if it's slash but if any of you wonderful harry potter fans out their have heard of it, know the title, author, where I could find it or all three and feel the urge to let me know I will be forever in your debt. Assignments at University are currently driving me crazy and I desperately need a good fanfic to read :jaws:

Thanks

Yaoi Kitsune

I would love to know that one too.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.