Click Here!

problems logging in

none

So I noticed that I was logged out. I tried to enter my login information and when I hit the button, it just simply didn't log me in. Didn't specify any reasons why it didn't. So I thought that I might've forgotten my password. When I tried to click on the link sent to my email to reset my password, the page opens up and says password reset is no longer valid.

Can someone please help?

10 minutes ago, none said:

So I noticed that I was logged out. I tried to enter my login information and when I hit the button, it just simply didn't log me in. Didn't specify any reasons why it didn't. So I thought that I might've forgotten my password. When I tried to click on the link sent to my email to reset my password, the page opens up and says password reset is no longer valid.

Can someone please help?

I’ve emailed you a new password reset link. Hopefully, it will work, although sometimes the system wants you to validate again first. If the new password reset link doesn’t work, let me know, and I will send you a validation link and a password reset link.

1 hour ago, Muhabba said:

I am having the exact same problem.  Can someone send me a link as well?

I’ve sent you the links.

Edited by BronxWench

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
47 minutes ago, Guest yncarn8 said:

I’m having the same problem.  I can’t log in and can’t reset the password as it keeps telling me the link expired.

I’ve sent you new links to activate the account and reset the password.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Rosebud

Hello, I am also having this problem. I keep trying to sign in, but forgot my password. And when I request to get a new password, it sends me one to my email, but when I click on it, it says that the link in invalid. I can’t figure out what to do. Who do I contact and how, do I get my password reset? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you. 

6 hours ago, Guest Rosebud said:

Hello, I am also having this problem. I keep trying to sign in, but forgot my password. And when I request to get a new password, it sends me one to my email, but when I click on it, it says that the link in invalid. I can’t figure out what to do. Who do I contact and how, do I get my password reset? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you. 

I have several members using the pen name “Rosebud” but if you can provide a link to your archive profile for me, I can resend the activation and password reset links to you via email.

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Guest Guest twerp22 said:

I am having same problem and not able to sign in

I’ve emailed you the activation and password reset links.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.