Click Here!

Rating and content tag help, please?

Wilde_Guess

Hi, @WillowDarkling and all.

I posted my Harry Potter story, The Yankee’s Nephew and the Philosopher’s Stone.  I now realize that I will need to change both the rating and content tags, since I unknowingly blew the “one chance” when starting the story.

If you can change them, I would ask they be changed to the following:  Change the rating from SFW to Adult+  Nothing explicitly goes past the current rating yet, that I’m aware of, but that very well may change even if the actions themselves happen off-camera.  Remove the ‘NoSex’ tag.  This tag has not been broken yet.  That could change.  Add the Minor1 and Minor2 tags.  This lack of tags hasn’t been broken yet.  However both members of one protagonist couple are both eleven to twelve, and they are the ones most likely to “go pre-marital” as well as the ones to most likely “go pre-marital” on camera.  The older “not moved out” couples could potentially go “pre-marital” as well, especially if the “most likely” couple does, but they would almost certainly be “off-camera” even if the consequences of their acts are openly mentioned in the text.  Add both the “MF” and “MM” tags.  MF would explain itself.  I haven’t “committed hard” to a on-camera MM pairing beyond merely mentioning its existence, but there’s already one adult MM relationship explicitly out there, even if it hasn’t been “explicitly shown.”  This relationship is also a “known triangle,” but only that and not a full-on 3Plus.  A “junior known triangle” if not a “junior 3Plus” is also possible, but only possible.  I honestly haven’t written the details out far enough to have decided whether the story would drive such a relationship here.

If you have any “interim” suggestions as an alternative until authors can change ratings and tags, please let me know.

Thanks in advance for your time and help.

2 hours ago, Wilde_Guess said:

Hi, @WillowDarkling and all.

I posted my Harry Potter story, The Yankee’s Nephew and the Philosopher’s Stone.  I now realize that I will need to change both the rating and content tags, since I unknowingly blew the “one chance” when starting the story.

If you can change them, I would ask they be changed to the following:  Change the rating from SFW to Adult+  Nothing explicitly goes past the current rating yet, that I’m aware of, but that very well may change even if the actions themselves happen off-camera.  Remove the ‘NoSex’ tag.  This tag has not been broken yet.  That could change.  Add the Minor1 and Minor2 tags.  This lack of tags hasn’t been broken yet.  However both members of one protagonist couple are both eleven to twelve, and they are the ones most likely to “go pre-marital” as well as the ones to most likely “go pre-marital” on camera.  The older “not moved out” couples could potentially go “pre-marital” as well, especially if the “most likely” couple does, but they would almost certainly be “off-camera” even if the consequences of their acts are openly mentioned in the text.  Add both the “MF” and “MM” tags.  MF would explain itself.  I haven’t “committed hard” to a on-camera MM pairing beyond merely mentioning its existence, but there’s already one adult MM relationship explicitly out there, even if it hasn’t been “explicitly shown.”  This relationship is also a “known triangle,” but only that and not a full-on 3Plus.  A “junior known triangle” if not a “junior 3Plus” is also possible, but only possible.  I honestly haven’t written the details out far enough to have decided whether the story would drive such a relationship here.

If you have any “interim” suggestions as an alternative until authors can change ratings and tags, please let me know.

Thanks in advance for your time and help.

I’m able to edit tags and ratings. Unfortunately, our known issue with punctuation in titles and summaries has eaten the apostrophes in your title, and it may be some time before we can get those back. I do apologize!

Hi, @BronxWench and all.

2 hours ago, BronxWench said:

I’m able to edit tags and ratings. Unfortunately, our known issue with punctuation in titles and summaries has eaten the apostrophes in your title, and it may be some time before we can get those back. I do apologize!

I’ve yet to hear of a story being hidden or worse for apostrophes.  Your help on the rating and content tags has already shown up.  Many grateful thanks.

Cheers!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.