Click Here!

Weirdest sexual situation/position you've seen?

Deadman

The other day, I noticed a guy in a tub where a woman was sorta straddling the sides of the tub while having sex.

It just seems weird to me but then I’m not adventurous to do something like that. One of my fandoms had a character who suggested they had once had sex in an owl shed.

But it got me curious what you’ve either seen or read about as a sex position or situation they’ve been in?

13 minutes ago, Deadman said:

But it got me curious what you’ve either seen or read about as a sex position or situation they’ve been in?

Not sure about reading them… writing them is fun, and this reminded me of my potter fanfic, where after a date by Ron/Hermione into London, had Harry reading the citations for public/lewd acts.  “See you made the train. … was the queen in residence?”  And a couple more.

4 minutes ago, Desiderius Price said:

Not sure about reading them… writing them is fun, and this reminded me of my potter fanfic, where after a date by Ron/Hermione into London, had Harry reading the citations for public/lewd acts.  “See you made the train. … was the queen in residence?”  And a couple more.

What did Ron and Hermione do? Just getting it on in the train?

7 hours ago, Deadman said:

What did Ron and Hermione do? Just getting it on in the train?

Um… multiple locations (Ron had taken something to let him recover/reuse fast), which meant four separate sets of citations.  The “cleaner” version of the story lets the reader construct the date from Harry listing the citations, while the “explicit” version shows the date details :)  Thus for citations 3 & 4:

“Ought to demand a refund,” Harry said, “Clearly an all–you–can–eat buffet should include a free banger.”

“Aw,” Harry said, “Guess the opera didn’t appreciate you two climaxing at their climax.”

22 hours ago, Deadman said:

The other day, I noticed a guy in a tub where a woman was sorta straddling the sides of the tub while having sex.

It just seems weird to me but then I’m not adventurous to do something like that. One of my fandoms had a character who suggested they had once had sex in an owl shed.

Hey sometimes the urge hits, wherever it may.  When you’re cave spelunking and your instructor is getting frisky in a tight confined space for example…. Hypothetically. of course. 😏 

1 minute ago, InvidiaRed said:

Hey sometimes the urge hits, wherever it may.  When you’re cave spelunking and your instructor is getting frisky in a tight confined space for example…. Hypothetically. of course. 😏 

Absolutely hypothetically. Tight spaces are usually a necessary part for getting frisky.

17 minutes ago, Deadman said:

Absolutely hypothetically. Tight spaces are usually a necessary part for getting frisky.

Lol the principle of a condom is its better to have one and not need one than need one and not have it.

Same principle as a gun really.

Edited by InvidiaRed
Clarity!

2 minutes ago, InvidiaRed said:

Lol the principle of a condom is its better to have one and not need one than need one and not have it.

Same principle as a gun really.

Created the “magic condom” in my potter fic, one charm, perfect fit/use/protection (though the cost is 48-hours or so of no-magic capability)