Click Here!

I Can't Log In And Won't Let Me Reset Password

Guest SunhiRutherford

Guest SunhiRutherford

Hello! I have tried to log into my account multiple times and even tried resetting the password. I get the email just fine but when I click on the link it says “this password reset is no longer valid” each time. How can I access my account?

3 hours ago, Guest SunhiRutherford said:

Hello! I have tried to log into my account multiple times and even tried resetting the password. I get the email just fine but when I click on the link it says “this password reset is no longer valid” each time. How can I access my account?

I’ll email you a password reset link.

Guest SunhiRutherford
27 minutes ago, BronxWench said:
4 hours ago, Guest SunhiRutherford said:

It just said the same thing again. Is it because I’m already validated? 

10 minutes ago, Guest SunhiRutherford said:

It just said the same thing again. Is it because I’m already validated? 

It might be that. What sometimes works is to validate again and then reset the password. I’ll send both links to you.

Guest SunHiRutherford
7 minutes ago, BronxWench said:

It might be that. What sometimes works is to validate again and then reset the password. I’ll send both links to you.

It worked! Thank you so much!

Guest vampirenav

Hi, I’m having the same problem, I can’t log in, and every time I click on the password reset link, it says that the re set is not valid. 

How can I log in? 

2 hours ago, Guest vampirenav said:

Hi, I’m having the same problem, I can’t log in, and every time I click on the password reset link, it says that the re set is not valid. 

How can I log in? 

I’ve emailed you the activation and password reset links.

• 9 months later...
Guest SamuraiPanda

I completely forgot if had I made an account for Adult FanFiction.org, so naturally I tried to make a new account. Turns out, I already registered here. So, I sent out a request for an email to reset my password. However, it’s not sending me the email no matter how many times I request it.

I know I was just trying to do a password reset and then I get this after I get my email alert saying:

"Password Reset

This Password Reset is no longer Valid"

So what is going on?

On 4/17/2024 at 2:02 AM, Guest SamuraiPanda said:

I completely forgot if had I made an account for Adult FanFiction.org, so naturally I tried to make a new account. Turns out, I already registered here. So, I sent out a request for an email to reset my password. However, it’s not sending me the email no matter how many times I request it.

I’m not finding an account for this pen name. Do you have a url for your profile?

On 4/17/2024 at 2:11 AM, Angel said:

I know I was just trying to do a password reset and then I get this after I get my email alert saying:

"Password Reset

This Password Reset is no longer Valid"

So what is going on?

I’ve emailed you the activation and password reset links, with instructions in the email.

Guest Majixsn

@BronxWench HI! I haven't been on in a while and only recently found out about all of this. Can you help me log in? I'm having the same issues. I get an email to rest my password but it brings me to a page that says the password reset is no longer valid. Email is dragonlvr4evr123@aim.com and I'm pretty sure my username is Majixsn (it's been that long 😅)

6 hours ago, Guest Majixsn said:

@BronxWench HI! I haven't been on in a while and only recently found out about all of this. Can you help me log in? I'm having the same issues. I get an email to rest my password but it brings me to a page that says the password reset is no longer valid. Email is dragonlvr4evr123@aim.com and I'm pretty sure my username is Majixsn (it's been that long 😅)

I’ve sent you the activation and password reset links, with instructions in the email.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.