Click Here!

In need of a muse!

Harboe

I am a few chapters into a story called No Rest for the Wicked [http://tv.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600093914] and I have a basic plot outlined for now (won't go too much into detail to avoid spoiling the story).

Anyway, there's this killer on the loose and Dexter has to uncover the killers identity. To make it more realistic I am back-tracking a lot of things, doing literally hours of research for minor details to be as realistic as possible (I am even in contact with a forensic technician here in Denmark to help on that side of things). All this is fine and I have the beginning and the end planned. What I need is something to fill the gap.

Yes, I am basically looking for 'filler' material, though it shouldn't immediately be apparent what is purely filler and what is foreshadowing for the series just like

Brians introduction in Season 1 of the series, appearing in a seemingly unimportant role.

If you're interested, please mail me an idea or two for the things your favourite vigilante could do. No major overarching plot needed, just a crimescene or two, perhaps some domestic trouble and stuff like that.

For now, anyway, I'm experiencing writer's block, not knowing what to write to make a gradual transition to the climax of the story.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.