Click Here!

Hermione has sex with 2 guys

Guest Synapsor

Guest Synapsor

well it would be good if it is a Harry/Hermione fic sort of. The 3rd partner can be any one, though i prefer either Malfoy (AU good one) or an OC.

Their situation can be just Platonic and only for Sexual Pleasure. Or it might be Harry and Hermione as a Pair, both love each other. The other male might have feelings for her aswell, but she doesnt feel this for him, though she finds him attractive enough to welcome him into her Bed. Of course Harry doesnt mind, that she has Sex with some other Guy.

Now i leave it optional, if they have a threesome. But 1 on 1 are fine too.

I have once read a Harry/Hermione/Malfoy fic that has Hermione being a rather passive/sub one, while the Boys are active. In this Hermione feels some sort of Homo erotica between the 2 dudes and wonders, that nothing happened between them yet. Im not explicitly looking for Bisexual stories, but i leave it open. Like Harry and the other dude enjoy looking into the other ones Face, when they cum. Or both dudes shag, when Hermione comes home and catches them (for the first time) in the act, thought she wouldnt be suprised. IF it follows a Homo erotica route with a suspicious Hermione...and possible discussed Theme, then this would be more or less the confirmation about what she thought.

Pregnancy can be an option. I thought about that Malfoy (i use him to keep it simple) love to have sex with Hermione, but can imagine having her pregnant, atleast now. Hermione would at some point get Pregnant by Harry and she suprises a shocked Malfoy with her Belly. Both dudes do find their attractivity to the Pregnant female

Not quite sure if there’s a shortage of stories with Hermione digging at two guys… the obvious ones would be flirting with Harry & Ron at the same time, the bar for setting that up from canon is pretty low.  If you pair her up with Fred… well, twins could play the bait & switch game.  My existing fanfic (explicit version) on AO3 is filled with Hermione tangoing with Harry and Ron at different points in time (even some Harry/Ron)… it’s not a finished chapter in that story until at least one todger expresses itself.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.