Click Here!

Looking for a Star Wars story

Guest Indubitubly

Guest Indubitubly

This might be a little vague. I remember seeing the story back when yahoo groups were a thing, though it may be older (maybe from the usenet days?). It’s about Leia and Chewbacca going to the wookie planet for a ceremony/ritual which notably ends with Leia getting fucked by the wookies.

That’s all i can remember about it.

On 2/12/2023 at 9:05 PM, Guest Indubitubly said:

This might be a little vague. I remember seeing the story back when yahoo groups were a thing, though it may be older (maybe from the usenet days?). It’s about Leia and Chewbacca going to the wookie planet for a ceremony/ritual which notably ends with Leia getting fucked by the wookies.

That’s all i can remember about it.

I was on a Yahoo Groups erotic fanfiction group and your story does sound vaguely familiar.

Guest Indubitably
11 hours ago, darkrage6 said:

I was on a Yahoo Groups erotic fanfiction group and your story does sound vaguely familiar.

Oh good, for a minute I thought I was imagining reading the story. I really haven't been able to find it anywhere else online. 

It's a shame just how much gets lost when communities like that disappear. 

On 2/16/2023 at 8:12 AM, Guest Indubitably said:

Oh good, for a minute I thought I was imagining reading the story. I really haven't been able to find it anywhere else online. 

It's a shame just how much gets lost when communities like that disappear. 

Yeah there’s a lot of fics in that Yahoo Stories group I wish would’ve saved(Eva the Big Dick Diva being one of them).

There’s a chance your story might also be on TSSA(Television Sex Stories Archive which went offline in early 2020 but you can still access it’s stories through the Wayback Machine)i’ve not read any of the Star Wars stories on there in many years so it might be worth checking them out.

Edited by darkrage6

Guest Indubitably
On 2/17/2023 at 6:56 PM, darkrage6 said:

Yeah there’s a lot of fics in that Yahoo Stories group I wish would’ve saved(Eva the Big Dick Diva being one of them).

There’s a chance your story might also be on TSSA(Television Sex Stories Archive which went offline in early 2020 but you can still access it’s stories through the Wayback Machine)i’ve not read any of the Star Wars stories on there in many years so it might be worth checking them out.

Oh I had completely forgotten about TSSA. Didn't realize they went down. 

Alas no luck on the story. 

It looks like there is an attempt at archiving yahoo groups (https://datahorde.org/how-to-recover-your-yahoo-groups-from-the-internet-archive/). Perhaps the story you mentioned is in there! 

18 hours ago, Guest Indubitably said:

Oh I had completely forgotten about TSSA. Didn't realize they went down. 

Alas no luck on the story. 

It looks like there is an attempt at archiving yahoo groups (https://datahorde.org/how-to-recover-your-yahoo-groups-from-the-internet-archive/). Perhaps the story you mentioned is in there! 

I sure hope so!

• 3 months later...
Guest Maybe

A couple years ago, I ran across a fanfic on Deviantart about Leia and wookie sex. I'm not sure if it was the same thing though and I don't remember the username. Might be worth trying to search there?

• 3 weeks later...

I do have one story of Leia and Chewbacca.  It’s not the OP’s story, it’s entirely on the Millenium Falcon, but if it interests, it’s here:  https://movies.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600092431

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.