Click Here!

READ ME: Validation/Password Reset Issues

BronxWench

1 hour ago, Guest Ditmag said:

Here’s mine, I never got a validation link.

https://members.adult-fanfiction.org/profile.php?no=1297005579

I’ve emailed you the activation and password reset links.

3 hours ago, DragonGoddess said:

Never got an email to reset my password, and any attempts now showing that the link doesn’t work even after 30 seconds.

https://members.adult-fanfiction.org/profile.php?no=1296803199

I’ve emailed you the activation and password reset links.

Guest AraBellaSnape

Hi there, I have not logged on in a few years (new job with a lot of travel).  I don’t think I ever got the validation link, I’ve tried to reset my password and though I do get a link, when I click on it I keep getting the message “This Password reset is no longer Valid”.  I’ve noticed a few others have had the same issue.  Username is AraBellaSnape :)  Thank you!

Profile: https://members.adult-fanfiction.org/profile.php?no=1296829636

1 hour ago, Guest elspethsheyna said:

I've tried to reset my password. Here's the link I was sent….

https://members.adult-fanfiction.org/reset.php?x=2341&y=005e7552b60df9edeafa66083b7e4b8f

I’ve emailed you the links that will let you activate your account and reset your password.

6 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

My profile link: https://members.adult-fanfiction.org/profile.php?no=1297009851

I don’t know what’s going on, but I can’t log in and password reset is not working. 

I’ve emailed you the links to activate the account and reset the password.

Guest Guest
5 minutes ago, BronxWench said:

I’ve emailed you the links to activate the account and reset the password.

It keeps saying that password reset is no longer valid.

32 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

It keeps saying that password reset is no longer valid.

I’ve sent a new password reset link to you. Please make sure that you’re following the password requirements:
Password rules recap:  Between 12-18 letters and/or numbers long, case sensitive. NO punctuation, spaces, or special characters allowed. Do NOT use your old password, or let Google make a strong password full of forbidden characters for you.

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, BronxWench said:

I’ve sent a new password reset link to you. Please make sure that you’re following the password requirements:
Password rules recap:  Between 12-18 letters and/or numbers long, case sensitive. NO punctuation, spaces, or special characters allowed. Do NOT use your old password, or let Google make a strong password full of forbidden characters for you.

I clicked on the link, but I can’t do anything. It just says that password reset is no longer valid.

34 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

I clicked on the link, but I can’t do anything. It just says that password reset is no longer valid.

Okay.

What you will need to do is revalidate and then reset the password. This method has worked for other members. Activate, then use the link I send you to reset the password. Don’t use any links from the archive home page. 

Guest Hpfanatic

I have had an account with you for years and have been unable to access it since. You came back. I am not getting the email with the validation and password reset link. I have checked the inbox and the spam folder. When I try to login it says the info is wrong and when I try to reset my password it says it will send the email and doesn’t. I don’t want to build the account again from scratch because I had stories that I had written already posted and had saved numerous others from other authors

2 hours ago, Guest Hpfanatic said:

I have had an account with you for years and have been unable to access it since. You came back. I am not getting the email with the validation and password reset link. I have checked the inbox and the spam folder. When I try to login it says the info is wrong and when I try to reset my password it says it will send the email and doesn’t. I don’t want to build the account again from scratch because I had stories that I had written already posted and had saved numerous others from other authors

Please email me at tos_team@adult-fanfiction.org with the correct email address for your account. I have a yahoo.com account in the database, but the email with the links you need was returned to me as a disabled account.

12 hours ago, Guest Hpfanatic said:

I received your email, but again, my email to you was returned, this time with a message that my email to you was blocked.

On 6/23/2023 at 9:24 PM, Guest Hpfanatic said:

I am still being told that the email is blocked. I tried sending the information as plain text, but that did not help. I can’t send you a PM if you don’t have a forum account. The only other thing I could try would be to reach you on another site. I do maintain accounts on FFN and AO3, and could PM you on either of those sites.

Hi.  I don’t know if this is where I post.  But I’m very late to realizing I needed a link to reactivate my account.  I looked in my e-mail but there was no link there.  Can you please send me a new link.  My account url is below.  Thank you. 

https://members.adult-fanfiction.org/profile.php?no=1296992276

5 hours ago, moonsun said:

Hi.  I don’t know if this is where I post.  But I’m very late to realizing I needed a link to reactivate my account.  I looked in my e-mail but there was no link there.  Can you please send me a new link.  My account url is below.  Thank you. 

https://members.adult-fanfiction.org/profile.php?no=1296992276

I’ve emailed you new links to reactivate your account.

Guest Luna

I registered waaaay back when and do not recall my own username, but my email is in the database.
Would someone be able to help me? The password reset link doesn't work

If you still have access to the email that you used to register with, your best option would be to email our archive mod at tos_team@adult-fanfiction.org from that email, and she’ll send you a link to reactivate your account and reset your password. 

If you have lost access to that email account, you can send our archive mods at the same address, from a new email account, telling her what the old email associated to your user profile with us was, and she’ll be able to update your email (I’m almost certain I’m not remembering that incorrectly :blush: ) and then send you activation and reset links. 

On 7/10/2023 at 12:16 PM, Guest HNG said:

I’ve emailed you the activation and password reset links—I’m not seeing a good activation, so it’s better to do it again.

• 2 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.