Click Here!

READ ME: Validation/Password Reset Issues

BronxWench

14 hours ago, Guest TheHealer said:

I've been having trouble trying to log in and it keeps saying that the link is no longer valid. What do I do about that?? 

My profile is TheHealer: https://members.adult-fanfiction.org/profile.php?no=1296941034

I’ve emailed you new links to activate your account and reset the password.

I’m having the same problem, I just found the email that was sent way back in January so I understand it no longer being valid. Could you please send me another link. My email is kulamt@msn.com 

Thank you,

Patti

2 hours ago, Guest Kula said:

I’m having the same problem, I just found the email that was sent way back in January so I understand it no longer being valid. Could you please send me another link. My email is kulamt@msn.com 

Thank you,

Patti

I’ve emailed you the activation and passwords rest links, which should get you access to your account again.

1 hour ago, Guest Bebe said:

Hi, I’m trying to log in and can’t; it just routes me back to the page I was on when I tried to log in. I assume the password is the problem, but trying the emailed link for a reset password tells me that the password reset is no longer valid. Help, please?

https://members.adult-fanfiction.org/profile.php?no=1296802902

I’ve emailed you new links to activate your account and reset your password.

Guest Guest Bebe
52 minutes ago, BronxWench said:

I’ve emailed you new links to activate your account and reset your password.

Working now! Thank you for the links and explanation!

27 minutes ago, Guest DDQ said:

I’ve emailed you new links. It seems to work best when you validate and then reset the password, which is why I send both.

Guest CypherX

Hey there. I've been trying to reset my password off and on for a while. I'm getting the “no longer valid“ error each time. I don't have a link to my profile since I can't reset, but my profile name SHOULD be what I put in the display name field. I still have my ORIGINAL sign up confirmation email, which is how I got that. :P

Let me know if there's anything else I can provide!

5 hours ago, Guest CypherX said:

Hey there. I've been trying to reset my password off and on for a while. I'm getting the “no longer valid“ error each time. I don't have a link to my profile since I can't reset, but my profile name SHOULD be what I put in the display name field. I still have my ORIGINAL sign up confirmation email, which is how I got that. :P

Let me know if there's anything else I can provide!

I’m not finding that pen name in the records. Perhaps you could email us at tos_team@adult-fanfiction.org from the email address used to create the account? I can verify by email address, and it’s more private than posting oyur email address here on a public forum.

Guest CypherX
1 hour ago, BronxWench said:

Perhaps you could email us at tos_team@adult-fanfiction.org from the email address used to create the account?

Done and done!

I attempted to activate and reset my account and password when the emails first started rolling out, I managed to activate my account but resetting my password didn't work. I got another link and the same thing happened back then, and after some stuff came up I decided to wait. May I get another link? My account is: https://members.adult-fanfiction.org/profile.php?no=1296981370

32 minutes ago, KratosAurion97 said:

I attempted to activate and reset my account and password when the emails first started rolling out, I managed to activate my account but resetting my password didn't work. I got another link and the same thing happened back then, and after some stuff came up I decided to wait. May I get another link? My account is: https://members.adult-fanfiction.org/profile.php?no=1296981370

I’ve resent the links to you. It seems that activating the account and resetting the password work best when done together, so I’ve included both links in the email.

1 hour ago, KratosAurion97 said:

It was actually working, but after I entered my password in it said it was no longer valid.

Even after the new links?

27 minutes ago, KratosAurion97 said:

The new link worked but when I entered my new password the page reloaded and said the password reset was invalid.

Does the new password fit the new parameters? The system is very specific:

Password rules recap:  Between 12-18 letters and/or numbers long, case sensitive. NO punctuation, spaces, or special characters allowed. Do NOT use your old password, or let Google make a strong password full of forbidden characters for you.

2 hours ago, KratosAurion97 said:

The first one I tried was actually one character short, but the second one was a valid password, but now I can't even get back to the page to re-enter my password since the link password reset page says it's invalid now. I'm not sure what happened.

I’ve emailed you a password reset link. I’m hoping you won’t need to reactivate again.

4 hours ago, Guest moodmagic03 said:

I’ve sent you the activation and password reset links via email.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.