Click Here!

Transgender superhero story, novel length, about 10 years old?

Guest Richard Priapi

Guest Richard Priapi

There was a story I read some years back that fit the above description.
The main character was a Batman Expy named Shade who began dating with a villainess who had plant/healing powers.
As they dated he mysteriously began transforming into a woman, and it was revealed by their mutual acquaintance, a mad scientest, that her healing powers worked even on things he might not be consciously aware of.
It was long, with some seriously good sex scenes and a lot of actually rather compelling plot- but it seems like I lost my saved copy of it on an old hard drive, and now I’m struggling to find it again.
Like, the name could NOT have been as simple as “Heroes and VIllains,” but it’s all my brain is providing.

Thank you for the clarification :D  I just wanted to be proactive since you mentioned a copy, not meant to be an accusation of any sort. It does happen that people offer saved copies, and we do try to make sure that doesn’t happen.  Best of luck in your search. 

And please, if anyone does know this story and what happened to it, let this user know. Just remember we don’t allow links to places where stories have been posted by anyone other than the original author either. 

Willow Darkling, forum moderator. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.