Click Here!

The ring

T_B

You and your family moved into a new house and in your wall you found a ring with a note that said dangerous just holding it you felt a urge to put the ring on

Not long afterwards your dad told you that he needed you to go to the store not feeling like going you asked why he doesn't go you saw this eyes change and said ok he'll go curious you walk to your mom and asked her for some money after she gave it to you you decided to try something you always wanted to do expecting to get in trouble if it doesn't work you asked her to come to your room and when she gets there told her to get naked and to let you fuck her

As you was fucking your mom you was interrupted twice the first time it was by your sister who you told her to forget what she seen and that she can't hear the sound of sex coming from my room any more and the second time was dad and I told him to forget what he saw and to wait out in the backyard until I come get him 

The rest of the story is about the him using the ring to fuck is mom and sister 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.