Click Here!

Harry's Other Parent; Bellatrix Black

FestiveBoi

If anyone is willing to take this on, let me know. I put this up for an acquaintence of mine who couldn’t upload this for some reason.

--

What if James Potter had sex with Bellatrix Black before he got with Lilly? And then she develops a fierce obsessive love for James which would evolve to include Lily because what James loves she’ll love.

She would get married to both Lily and James and be their official Mistress and combining the Houses of Black and Potter.

When Harry is born Bellatrix will love him fiercely as if he was her own son.

Bellatrix being at Godrics Hollow changes the outcome of Voldemort’s attack on Halloween with only James being killed and Harry still being the boy who lived. After James is killed by Voldemort she swears vengeance against the Dark Lord and all his supporters.

Later when Harry is older and Hogwarts age(any age works I guess) Bellatrix accidentally walks in on Harry naked and is blown away by how his cock is possibly bigger then his fathers. After telling Lily after one of their kinky all night sex games Bellatrix is able to convince her to bring Harry into their bed…by any means necessary.

So the kinks it’ll definitely include are: Dirty talk, incest, and threesomes. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.