Click Here!

Looking S for Harry/Lucius Fics

Guest gravilove19

Guest gravilove19

Does anyone have more suggestions for fics that have Harry/Lucius. I've read all the ones here, ETC, Silver Snitch, and Restricted Section. So i'm running a little low on fics ^.^;

Thank you <3

Does anyone have more suggestions for fics that have Harry/Lucius. I've read all the ones here, ETC, Silver Snitch, and Restricted Section. So i'm running a little low on fics ^.^;

Thank you <3

I'm currently reading the best Harry x Lucius fics on fanfiction.net, the second in the series is called Come the Maelstrom and I think the first is something like En Las Montanas. They're both complete and the author has a link in here profile to her website that has the completed versions including the NC17 content.

In the first one Harry and Lucius have both been transported to spain during what was supposed to be the final battle and are forced to live together on a farm pretending to be muggles. The second story is how they cope/plot when they are returned to england.

Another great one is called Hanging By A Moment by Bittersweet Alias and is also on fanfiction.net. It is also an AU in that Harry's parents are alive, but he is still the boy who lived.

Hope this helps and if you could recomend and good ones that you have read on any other websites, please let me know. I'm always looking for a good one.

Good luck on you hunt!

Guest gravilove19
I'm currently reading the best Harry x Lucius fics on fanfiction.net, the second in the series is called Come the Maelstrom and I think the first is something like En Las Montanas. They're both complete and the author has a link in here profile to her website that has the completed versions including the NC17 content.

In the first one Harry and Lucius have both been transported to spain during what was supposed to be the final battle and are forced to live together on a farm pretending to be muggles. The second story is how they cope/plot when they are returned to england.

Another great one is called Hanging By A Moment by Bittersweet Alias and is also on fanfiction.net. It is also an AU in that Harry's parents are alive, but he is still the boy who lived.

Hope this helps and if you could recomend and good ones that you have read on any other websites, please let me know. I'm always looking for a good one.

Good luck on you hunt!

Sadly enough i've read all of those xD but I have always loved those three persoanally especially Hanging by a Moment.

• 3 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.