Click Here!

With mom and sister

T_B

It all started on my 15 birthday my dad always spent the day with us when it was mine,  my sister, or mom's birthday but he usually have to work the late shift because of it

After my 14 year old sister went to sleep my mom came to my room and asked if I really wanted to have sex with her for my birthday and after confirming I did mom told me that it was going to be one time and no one could ever know afew months later mom and dad was getting a divorce the reason is because mom after her dad died inherited their house next to a beach and mom wanted to move into and dad wanted to stay here after weeks of arguing they decided that they were going to get a divorce and if ether of them changed their mind they could get back together and if not they could meet other people

Me and my sister had to choose which one we would like to be with I chose to be with mom my sister had a harder time choosing she would love to live by a beach but that means leaving her friends and the guy she had a crush on after a day of arguing with herself she chose to stay 

After a few days of mom asked me why I came with her I told her the truth it was because I was in love with her and always wanted to be with her mom then made a deal with me if I don't date or just meet some girl for sex by my 18th birthday we will become a couple I told her that I'll do it so she better not meet any other guys on my 18th birthday i kept my word and not meet any other girls and mom told me that she didn't think I'll do it and planned on meeting someone new after I  gave up on her

For a year me and mom was a couple and mom found out that dating me was lots of dates,  cuddling (on the couch and in bed) and lots of sex she told me that she this is the most loved she felt not even when she was with my dad and was surprised that I proposed to her she said yes and we were having just got engaged sex my mom got a call from my sister she was crying because dad died and she didn't want to be there anymore and asked if she could move in

Mom looked at me and told her she could but warned her that she had started seeing some last year and now planned on getting married after her call ended mom said that she hopes that she doesn't make things complicated when she got there me and mom did act differently we wanted to see we were in love before revealing our relationship and we wanted to see how long it'd take for her to figure it out

That night she saw me and mom go to the same bedroom and thought we was just going to talk until she heard morning and spied on us the next morning she confronted us and was mom why she was cheating on her new man with me and all mom said was she wasn't and we revealed almost everything (my 15th birthday was the only thing we didn't tell her about)

After a few weeks sister got used to me and mom being together and mom thinks its because she been watching and masterbating every time we had sex and mom told me that she always wanted to have a female sex friend but was always afraid to bring it up to dad for fear she'll take him away but she doesn't feel that way with her and asked if we should invite my sister to join us

The mom has D cup breasts and after she started dating her son started shaving her pussy her name is up to you  and the sister has C cup breasts and her name is up to you 

The people don't know that the main character and his mom was related after their move because he started calling her by her name after they made their deal and all they know about the sister is she is from a previous marriage and thats it

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.