Click Here!

I'll bet

T_B

Me and my mom like bets with each other one day we made a bet that if she wins I'll have to cook dinner for her and dad and when I was thinking of what I would get if I won I remembered the other day when my dad got drunk and was bragging to me how good mom was at cocksucking and I got curious if what he said was true

Mom was confident she would win the bet agreed but unfortunately for her she lost she got mad and told me to go to my room and that she can't even be around me right now later that night mom came to my room and apologized about how she acted she raised me to always honor a promise and she knew she had a slim chance to lose but thought it wasn't going to happen but a bets a bet and told me to take my pants off and lay on my bed mom pulled her shirt off and took off her bra revealing her D cup breasts and was stunned when she saw my dick when I saw her staring at my dick I jokingly asked if I was bigger than dad I didn't expect her to say yes

I found out that night dad wasn't kidding about her skills after she finished she went back to my sleeping dad a few days later in the morning mom made a bet one the was way obvious that she would win but me and her always take those bets with each other with me that if she wins I have to clean the house and be out for the night leaving her and dad alone on their anniversary I got to thinking about what to say I get we make these bets we always go and do something that would never happen so I said that if I won she'll have to have sex with me

Not long after we shook on it mom got a call from dad apologizing saying that unfortunately he has to stay late at work tonight she said that it was fine but I saw her face was horrified after she hung up she told me that she ended up losing the bet and told me to come to her room after a hour

When it was time I went to her room and found her wearing some sexy lingerie she told me that until I could fuck her until dad gets home tonight

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.