Click Here!

My lustful academia

T_B

My mom has a quirk that lets her read minds and my dad has a quirk that lets him influence people my quirk lets me mind control people I never thought to use it for personal gain or becoming a hero until one day I decided I was going to use my quirk to help my sexual needs not much just getting my female classmates to give me an occasional handjob or blowjob

But before I could start my mom had read my mind and tried to have my dad influence me so for revenge I had my dad's boss give him a promotion that would keep him out of state and made him ok with not coming back and for my mom she became my sex slave

Then one day I saw all might talking to a green hair guy and saw him change and told him that he had an quirk that can be passed on so I made my decision I made the green hair guy forget what he just heard and leave and had all might give me his quirk

When I got into UA high school I met a girl named Ochako and used my mind control quirk to fuck her and made her my girlfriend

When I found out that my class 1-A is full of  Hotties I decided to make a harem

The harem is 

Ochako as girlfriend

The girls of class 1-A as lovers

Mom as a sex slave 

Any other female characters is up to you

I'd like it if there are threesomes and the girls of the harem having lesbian sex with each other 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.