Click Here!

Harlequin

oxidaze

Title: Harlequin (for the moment, can't think of anything better.)

Author: Oxidaze

Rating: Adult+, so far.

Summary: A perverse serial killer traps a victim in an insane asylum where you go in normal and come out mad. Angst, AU/AR, Death, Language, Other, Tort, Violence, WIP

Fandom: Original work.

Refurbished story from something a little old, so expect the writing style to change slightly. I reimagined part of an incomplete story as a short story, set in a urban location called Miracle City, full of urban decay (not the cosmetics) and representative of the effects of a total economic crash. The Harlequin, who is the main character, is a serial killer with bizarrely, mostly psychologically-oriented methods of murder. The story follows the unusual relationship (not necessarily romantic--haven't decided yet, but I think it'd be a stretch) he develops with a victim.

It's like House, MD; I have no idea where it's going and neither do you, but we'll do our best to keep everyone in character and keep the story moving along.

Three chapters up now, more to come.

Thanks for reading, and please rate/review if you feel moved to do so!

.::EDIT::. Here is the URL for convenient access: http://original.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600098224

Edited by oxidaze

• 8 months later...