Click Here!

Count To Infinity

Keith Inc.

Guest Melody Fate

You know, Jesus, I didn't say anything before when you came on the forums and started pissing on all the games you personally didn't like, because I wanted to be nice and I thought maybe you were joking around. The fact that you're doing it again shows that you're not joking, you're just a pain in the ass and you want to make sure everyone knows how annoyed you are at games that don't suit your personal tastes.

It isn't funny.

No one is asking you to like any of the games. You can think they're the stupidest things on God's green earth if you want.

But stop pissing on those of us who do like them, okay? If you don't like them don't play them! but stop coming on here to not playing them, but instead spamming them with yet another assurance that yes indeed, you still hate these games. It's annoying as hell and it comes across like you're either insulting those of us who do like them, or that you want them stopped because you don't like them.

Because it wasn't even amusing the first time you did it, it was insulting. It's even less amusing now.