Click Here!

Crossroadsmk2 Updates

CrossroadsMk2

Hi Extreme, that particular scene will be in South America and towards the end of the story anyway - there's going to be some jetting around the place, with only about half of the story taking place in England. As a side note, I did consider Meghan Markle, but I can't stand her so decided to go in a different direction.

Guest ABigFan

Hello CrossroadsMk2,

I am looking forward to the story.

“I did consider Meghan Markle, but I can't stand her so decided to go in a different direction.“ I laughed hard at this comment :D

On 8/6/2023 at 9:35 PM, CrossroadsMk2 said:

Hi Extreme, that particular scene will be in South America and towards the end of the story anyway - there's going to be some jetting around the place, with only about half of the story taking place in England. As a side note, I did consider Meghan Markle, but I can't stand her so decided to go in a different direction.

Lol can relate to the Markle dislike. Even when she was on Suits, her character was not an upgrade to the MC’s original girl.

5 hours ago, Extreme said:

Well she is still hot so maybe if you hate her so much and cant hate fuck her then write her being hate fucked xD.

It think it’d be more believable if a fictional Markle in this context turns out to be a client who wants to see other girls tormented. She might resent Lara for her family pedigree and relish in humiliating her and bringing her low.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Donkingkong, I've written about 10 pages so far and the story is coming together nicely. I've decided to go with the shame/aphrodisiac drug (so Extreme is going to be happy), but with a blackmail angle rather than addiction being the driving force. I went with the drug being administered by injection, and it didn't seem feasible that Reiss would be supplying dozens of women with the drug every couple of days. It made more sense that the target is injected once, filmed in compromising situations and then blackmailed - although in Lara's case, her defiance will see her get injected on multiple occasions as punishment.

This means Lara will have sex with the homeless because of the drug's effects, but after a while she'll start craving all that filth, smell, depraved stuff etc.? If so, not only will I be happy, ABigFan will be too, he was the first to mention Lara's thirst for filth :) It's a bit of a shame that everything Lara does will be blackmail because every story so far has had some kind of blackmail (except BDSM Raider) and addiction imo would be something new and imo would be more degrading for Lara. But you boss, so it's all up to you, I'm sure this story is going to be hot, and if it ends with Lara getting pregnant with dirty hobos, I'm probably going to die because it's going to be so hot. It would be perfect for classy and hot women like Lara to be fucked without a condom by dirty and ugly homeless people, they would contrast with her in every way from status to looks, and in the end she would combine her beautiful aristocratic genes with random hobos and would use her sexy body to give birth to a hobo’s child :)

Hi Extreme, yes to lots of filthy sex with hobos but no to craving it once the drug wears off - it won't fit into the story.

The way I've written Reiss, he's doing his illegal biological weapons research and getting protection and resources from corrupt politicians, government officials and criminal bosses by being their problem solver. Resorting to extreme measures like kidnapping and murder can bring a lot of unwanted attention. Reiss offers them a discrete alternative - inject the the target with the drug, photograph them in compromising positions and then blackmail. Male politicians, judges and others are not immune, because they have wives and daughters that can be targeted for blackmail.

The result: an investigative journalist stops reporting about scandals involving a certain politician; a prosecutor or police chief closes an investigation into a powerful criminal; a politician drops their proposed legislation that would financially harm certain wealthy individuals etc.

The logistics of keeping so many people around the world supplied with the drug seemed unrealistic. Plus, it would almost guarantee public exposure if the women were taking the drug in an uncontrolled environment. For example, having a powerful prosecutor randomly masturbating in public after taking Bliss would just get her removed from office and replaced with a new person, making the prior blackmail mute. It doesn't really make sense.

Guest ABigFan

Thank you for the update CrossroadsMk2. I see that story is progressing nicely. Love the fact that you took our inputs and improved on them as you see it fit. Extreme and I will be very happy with final result :)

Hi Cross, yes if there is so much corruption I think blackmail makes sense. I think I misunderstood at first because when you said this story would have a BDSM Raider length so much shorter than most stories, I thought it would just be about Lara and her or her father's enemies who would want to destroy her reputation (by making her taking drugs, and when she's addicted, make her beg for another dose, which will make her junkie and at some point they would throw her next to the homeless to record this and release it to public), and not for such widespread corruption. Anyway, the current plan sounds great too, and I'm really looking forward to reading this story. I really like the contrast when the woman is sexy and the guy is ugly, and when hot woman do depraved things especially willingly, so I bet it will be a lot of fun :)

Edited by Extreme

Hi Extreme, I'll make sure I emphasise how dirty/smelly/ugly the homeless men are for you. That scene is planned for around the middle of the story, but there'll also be a gangbang by criminals towards the end (leaning towards Mexican or South American drug cartels at this stage), so lots more opportunity for ugliness and depravity there as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Donkingkong, sorry - no plans to release anything early. I'm 10,000 words in and writing whenever I can find the time between other things. It'll probably be 3 chapters long when it's done. So probably nothing until October/November - just judging by how much free time I have at the moment.

• 3 weeks later...

Developing well, I think. There's four major scenes and I'm halfway through the second (obviously with other stuff happening in-between). I've got some time off next week, where I'm going to try and make some time to write more (I haven't had any time the last 2 weeks). 20 pages in so far (about 12,000 words), so I think it'll be a 3 chapter story.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone. My goal of finishing the story this week turned out to be overly optimistic - I vastly overestimated the time I'd have free to write. So, rather than keep you guys waiting, I've posted the first chapter of the new story. I'll post the second chapter in the next few days, as soon as I finish proofreading. The second half of the story will get done when I find the time to finish it. Thanks for being patient.

Hey CrossroadsMk2,

As usual, I think you’re knocking it out of the park. The way you connect real world issues to start the story, so believable and totally awesome! How you detailed the effects of the drug and how it takes over the more she humiliates herself, but mostly, how Lara seeks pleasure from it and how she has no control over it. In my opinion, TR Bliss is a very good story so far.

Lead the Way Sir!

Guest ABigFan

Thank you for this sneak peak CrossroadsMk2, love the way story is progressing and looking forward to the fun parts in the future. I love the way you teach us about complicated matters, such as the way drug affects different chemicals in the brain so we can learn something about neurology of our brains. Especially love that touch when Lara dumbs it down for us readers, great touch :D

Keep on rocking mate and take your time with the rest of the story, no need to rush it, it will be a treat whenever it comes out.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.