Click Here!

Lucius/Harry Mpreg Search

Guest Guest_TexasRose_*

Guest Guest_TexasRose_*

I'm looking for a story, I believe it is a oneshot.

The story starts out with Lucius hatching a plan to get Harry back for his Draco's death.

He decides to make Harry fall in love with him, then break his heart, before killing him.

Of course he falls in love with Harry.

An accident in poitions leaves Harry with a powerful aphrodesiac in his system, an literally clibing the walls.

So Severus and his potions master girlfriend(or boyfriend, I can't remember)(Harry set them up) call Lucius over and dose him with an aphrodesiac too and lock him in the room with Harry.

It results in Harry getting pregnant.

The rest is grandchildren, Lucius telling Harry of his original plan, and a graveyard sceen at the very end.

I you know the story or the author/title please tell me, any information is helpful.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest gravilove19
I'm looking for a story, I believe it is a oneshot.

The story starts out with Lucius hatching a plan to get Harry back for his Draco's death.

He decides to make Harry fall in love with him, then break his heart, before killing him.

Of course he falls in love with Harry.

An accident in poitions leaves Harry with a powerful aphrodesiac in his system, an literally clibing the walls.

So Severus and his potions master girlfriend(or boyfriend, I can't remember)(Harry set them up) call Lucius over and dose him with an aphrodesiac too and lock him in the room with Harry.

It results in Harry getting pregnant.

The rest is grandchildren, Lucius telling Harry of his original plan, and a graveyard sceen at the very end.

I you know the story or the author/title please tell me, any information is helpful.

The Story you are looking for is called "An Enemy's Love" by Starkindler. I don't think it is up on AFF so here is the link to the story.

Starkindler - An Enemy's Love

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Slashlover
The Story you are looking for is called "An Enemy's Love" by Starkindler. I don't think it is up on AFF so here is the link to the story.

Starkindler - An Enemy's Love

Hey I think I know the story your talking about. It's called In the Malfoy It's on this site http://www.squidge.org/keikokin. Lucius/harry section. I hope this is what you are looking for.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.