Click Here!

Veela Lily & Harry

Guest Bad Memory

Guest Bad Memory

I’m really mad I can’t find this cuz I’m pretty sure I just read it like 2 days ago but I’m blanking on it. I’ve been combing my usual fic reading sites but pulling a blank.

It was an incomplete fic, most of the story is in the summer before fourth year. It opens with some dialog between Harry and Tonks, think she was giving him training over the summer, but the big thing is that Harry had been growing his hair out. As more and more of the usual Potter cast makes comments on his new look they seem to dance around the fact it makes him look feminine, instead saying things like the style suits him. At the World Cup there is a run in with the Delacours and between them and a flash back of a younger Harry wanting to “look like mummy” the reader learns that Lily was a Veela and so is Harry. Harry of course denies this, pointing out how Veelas all are female and he has male equipment but between him starting to grow breasts and Mrs. Delacour explaining how some Veela come with penises as well, its pretty clear to the reader that Harry is a Veela, just with extra bits.

It ends around there as it was incomplete. I’m pretty sure it is/was on Ao3 as I mainly read there but it may have been posted here or on FF. While I would love to be pointed in the right direction to the fic, just learning if the Author pulled the plug on it or not and who wrote it would be fantastic.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.