Click Here!

JayDee's various comic requests/suggestions

JayDee

I originally wrote these up for another forum over a couple of months, and decided it wouldn't hurt to re-post here. I figured I'd also be best keeping my requests/suggestions in one thread, as that way it's easier for people to avoid them - given the nature of the kind of thing I read/write being somewhat, uh, niche.

Request #1

Marvel Comics: Marvel: Ruins

Up there in the top five most depressing superhero comics ever... Bit of an old one now, too. High quality art though.

Anyway, in Ruins Jean Grey had a cameo as a hooker and tried to get business from Nick Fury and Phil Sheldon. Nick Fury shot her dead instead. I would like to suggest a story where he fucks her first (Marvel MAX 'Fury is a great big whoremonger' style) and then shoots her to avoid paying. The total hopelessness of both characters in the Ruins universe would allow for good examination of the self disgust they both seemingly feel, expanded during the act to the point of murder. Plus, I find the idea of Jean Grey as a twenty dollar street whore totally hot.

Request #2

Another request based on an infamous comic:

DC Comics - Warrior #42

Long ago and far away, DC Comics decided that there was only room for one proper Green Lantern, the often awesome Kyle Rayner (Well, I like him!). So Guy Gardner, after a bit of dossing around, discovered he had himself alien heritage and could grow weapons out of his body. Became Warrior. You probably know that if you've read this far.

Anyway, Warrior #42 was the "Gal" Gardner issue, in which Guy's then-foe Dementor - a big chunk of snot lookin' thing with tentacles - turned him into a woman. An incredibly hot woman. And had him parade around in various outfits including one panel of a maid's uniform.

Now I've jogged your memory of Guy Gardner's transsexual escapade, my request:

Please can somebody write a story where Dementor took a further step in his humiliation of "Gal" Gardner by raping her, forcing her to apparantly enjoy it, filming it all, and then putting the footage on the internet (or, this being early nineties, sending a copy to the Daily Planet, Galaxy Broadcasting etc?)

Maybe even end it with "Gal" Gardner forced into prostitution with Dementor as an incredibly un-superfly pimp daddy?

That's my request. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Request #3

A somewhat more recent comic request...

DC Comics - Shadowpact

In one of the issues of the now finished Shadowpact, Detective Chimp was shown searching the internet for furries so he could try to get a little action, as there weren't any super intelligent female chimps around. I'd like to suggest a story where he ends up hooking up with fellow Shadowpact member Nightshade instead - maybe also a threesome with Shadowpact's occasional guest, uh, star Rex the Wonder Dog? Thanks for considering this suggestion!

I recall somebody suggesting to Detective Chip back during the Day of Vengeance miniseries that Nightshade was in to him, and he shot it down because she wasn't a chimp. However, he'd only been sober a couple of days then (as I think he told Black Alice's father) and maybe wasn't thinking straight - also, the fact he was later on the internet looking for furries shows a change of heart.

(...I bet Guy Gardner never needs to trawl the internet for girls. Shadowpact superheroes just don't get any respect...)

If anybody wants to write one of these, please PM me when it's done so I can read it!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.