Click Here!

Looking for a few HP/DM fics

Zannukene

Please, please, please help me find these two stories...

1. it's H/D and SS/RL fic. draco and snape have been discovered as spies and remus and harry go to rescue them against dumbledores orders. they go into hiding, but because snape can not get draco his poshoun, Draco brings up the subject with Harry and it turns out that dumbles never told harry that he was dracos mate.

I dont remember wether it was a vampire or veela fic... but I would really like to read it....

2. I know that it is a very old fic and it was on aff before the archives were done.

It was a treesome story, in wich lucius and draco and harry are teaching at Hogwarts. Lucius and draco are sending harry very sexual dreams, in which he cant see their faces- Harry is constantly plesureing himself, when he is awake. the last chapter I read, was of charlie

showing up at hogwarts for a meal and harry fliring with him. Lucius got jelous, lifted harry up over his shoulder and left the grate hall with draco on his heels....

I really don't know if the story still exist, but I would like to find out what happend after i couldnt find it anymore...

Thank you all so much for taking your time and reading this...

Hugs

I know what it is.

It's 'At Last Claimed' By Loui over on thehexfiles.net. Unfortunatly it hasn't been updated since February of 2007. The author isn't updating again until she has the whole story completed...:(.

But here's the link to it: http://www.thehexfiles.net/viewstory.php?sid=3057

Enjoy.

I know what it is.

It's 'At Last Claimed' By Loui over on thehexfiles.net. Unfortunatly it hasn't been updated since February of 2007. The author isn't updating again until she has the whole story completed... :( .

But here's the link to it: http://www.thehexfiles.net/viewstory.php?sid=3057

Enjoy.

Duh I also meant to mention the second one as well. I do know that I read it on this site recently, but I don't remember the name. It did, however, end where you mentioned that it did. With Lucius carrying Harry out of the great hall after Charlie made them jealous. It looked like the author has abandoned the story.

Duh I also meant to mention the second one as well. I do know that I read it on this site recently, but I don't remember the name. It did, however, end where you mentioned that it did. With Lucius carrying Harry out of the great hall after Charlie made them jealous. It looked like the author has abandoned the story.

Thank you so much for answering :D

• 5 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.