Click Here!

A Keiko/Kurama story I love...

Guest UKimouto

Guest UKimouto

I think the last time I read it was some years ago. It was a Keiko/Kurama story, simply enough told, about them getting together. It had a lot of innovative ideas. The beginning is a basic sex scene, and the KurKei are bound together in demon-type matrimony with kitsune pheromones. I distinctly recall Hiei approaching Kurama afterwards.

Also, the "bonds" required them to have sex as many times the first 24 hours as possible, because that would strengthen the bonds.

The bonds would also align Keiko more toward Kurama's demon form, extending her life and changing her body. She became pregnant with twin kits at some point.

Kurama went shopping in Makai for Keiko's wedding ring. Keiko went there herself several times to go shopping for various folk. Keiko also forced Kurama to tell his mother the truth. There was a small amount of crossover with Inu Yasha.

I really liked this story and it was completed at the time I last read it, but I loved it and I'd like to read it again. It was "published" around 2005-06 ish time period. If you know the story, please, please link it here. T___T

• 2 years later...
Guest AhNesty

I think the last time I read it was some years ago. It was a Keiko/Kurama story, simply enough told, about them getting together. It had a lot of innovative ideas. The beginning is a basic sex scene, and the KurKei are bound together in demon-type matrimony with kitsune pheromones. I distinctly recall Hiei approaching Kurama afterwards.

Also, the "bonds" required them to have sex as many times the first 24 hours as possible, because that would strengthen the bonds.

The bonds would also align Keiko more toward Kurama's demon form, extending her life and changing her body. She became pregnant with twin kits at some point.

Kurama went shopping in Makai for Keiko's wedding ring. Keiko went there herself several times to go shopping for various folk. Keiko also forced Kurama to tell his mother the truth. There was a small amount of crossover with Inu Yasha.

I really liked this story and it was completed at the time I last read it, but I loved it and I'd like to read it again. It was "published" around 2005-06 ish time period. If you know the story, please, please link it here. T___T

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.